PDA

View Full Version : Styg...My hair idol cut her hair?

Misty
July 12th, 2008, 06:14 AM
Hi all...I love (and have been inspired for years now) Styg's hair...and she had not post in this blog for a while until recently when I believe she said she cut her her above her shoulders (from waist length)...does anybody know?...or Styg can you answer?

eadwine
July 12th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Not above shoulders.. last I heard was shoulder.. but I am not sure.

Can't you PM her?

MusingFrog
July 12th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Well she doesn't have a blog here (or at least doesn't right now). This is something I would have PMed her about instead of starting a thread.

Misty
July 12th, 2008, 06:40 AM
I meant this forum...I would love to see a picture of her new haircut

Sian100
July 12th, 2008, 07:54 AM
First a thread about shaving your head, then a thread asking for a member to post a picture of her recent haircut- some may start to be wary of you. :suspect:

Niphredil
July 12th, 2008, 08:18 AM
First a thread about shaving your head, then a thread asking for a member to post a picture of her recent haircut- some may start to be wary of you. :suspect:
Well, If one is thinking about a haircut (or shaving in this case), for me it does make sense if one looks around for a photo of one of her/his hair-idols as part of the decision making (I know I did that when I was in the process of cutting my own hair).

Nevertheless, you'd better PM Styg about this, explain your situation and ask her for details. Maybe she will send you a photo, or maybe not, that is up to her.

harpgal
July 12th, 2008, 01:27 PM
Nevertheless, you'd better PM Styg about this, explain your situation and ask her for details. Maybe she will send you a photo, or maybe not, that is up to her.
Misty, this is good advice and I would suggest that you do it.

We are here primarily to talk about growing our hair long and not to talk so much about cutting it off.

goldenwaves
July 12th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Misty is just asking! She probably just wants to know how her friend is doing!

PseudoScot
July 12th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Misty is just asking! She probably just wants to know how her friend is doing!

That is probably true but members [and mods] are replying the way they are because one needs to be wary, that's all. :flowers: