PDA

View Full Version : Praise for a Stylist

Fencai
December 19th, 2011, 05:53 AM
Well, I figured I'd post a happy note about my stylist and how much she ROCKS

I found a salon near me that does Diva Curl cuts. (ok, so I found two, one of them charges $100 for a diva cut, this one charges $37! and they are half a mile from each other!)

So this is now the second time Ive been to this salon to see Jen (and I sent a co-worker there too and she loves her just as much as I do)

Not only does she listen to what you want, and has GORGEOUS curly hair herself, but when my cut was complete, we sat in a little section as she was just running her fingers through my hair.
She was asking me what I use to color my hair with because the condition of my hair "Is incredible!" and she wanted to know what my personal routine was.

I got explaining to her about henna, and about Naturetint brand dye from the natural food stores.
She was so interested in the henna! She was asking all kinds of questions and then said that she had two clients she was going to recommend it to because they had ruined their hair with chemical dyes and blow-frying.

I have her all the info for henna-for-hair and she even said "well, if I get stuck I'll call you and have you show me and help me out"

So cool!
So I just wanted to give props to Jen and how awesome she is!
And thanks for the fabulous trim up!!!! My curls are sooooooo much happier!

jacqueline101
December 19th, 2011, 06:26 AM
I'm glad you like your hair stylist and salon.

newbeginning
December 19th, 2011, 06:54 AM
I'm glad to hear there are stylists out there who care and are good at their jobs.

Amazinggrace
December 19th, 2011, 07:53 AM
It's great that you found a good stylist. It is always nice to find someone who understands your hair treatments. :)

Amber_Maiden
December 19th, 2011, 09:57 AM
That really neat!

patienceneeded
December 19th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Hooray for happy hair stylist stories! I love my stylist too, she's great and listens well. Plus her salon only uses SLS and cone-free products, organic if possible. Plus, the dye they use is demi-permanent and uses no ammonia.