PDA

View Full Version : a coffee stir stick?!

bna_rapunzel
December 15th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I had to fly today, and didn't feel like having ANY of my hairsticks taken at the airport, so I just dutch braided my hair and shoved it ALL into a beanie (it was FULL in the back lol!!)
I ordered myself a coffee on the plane and... my stir stick was about 6-7 inches long, thick plastic, rounded to a point at the tip with a heart formed into the plastic at the top, making it perfect to not slide out of hair...
I didn't even get a chance to stir my coffee before it was stuck into my hair, making me a cute bun with a heart on top! How awesome is that??? :D I'll post pics very soon, I'm on vacay for a week!!
I was just soo excited and thought my fellow LHCers would understand. DH laughed at me lol! The things we put in our hair... :D

Amber_Maiden
December 15th, 2011, 11:11 AM
That sounds so cool! Pics please!! :D

einna
December 15th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Haha, sweet story! Looking forward to the pics.

door72067
December 15th, 2011, 12:54 PM
how resourceful!

wurleyhead
December 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM
How funny. Hope you have a great trip!

bna_rapunzel
December 15th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I'm sorry I can't upload it into the post (I'm LHCing from my phone and don't have a photobucket or tumblr account) buuuut, I just uploaded a pic into my album if anyone is THAT interested in seeing it :)

Gothchiq
December 15th, 2011, 01:45 PM
Haha, that's great!

Anje
December 15th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Very cool! Glad you've got a hairstick now!

Chamy
December 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Thats very cool. Looking forward to pics. :)

bna_rapunzel
December 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Very cool! Glad you've got a hairstick now!

Right?? I didn't have anything but tiny elastics and a couple bobby pins with me. I didn't know what I was going to do with my hair. Lo and behold... I figured it out! I was pretty excited!

Copasetic
December 15th, 2011, 02:31 PM
That's so clever, and it sounds adorable :)