PDA

View Full Version : Progress for sure!!

ycelong
March 14th, 2008, 04:21 PM
My husband saw my hair down last night for the first time in forever - I always wear it up since joining LHC - and he said, "Wow, your hair really has grown alot!"
So I thought I would just make a mid-month check and...
Woo Hoo! I only have about 1 1/2 inches before my hair reaches the top of my bra strap!!

Finally - length at last...
Thank you LHC and all you wonderfully supportive members and friends!!

TammySue
March 14th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Woo Hoo! Way to go! You have lovely hair and isn't it the best to hear a compliment like that from your significant other? :flower:

jojo
March 14th, 2008, 09:37 PM
lucky you, another goal nearly got for you, congratulations!

sweetkandi
March 14th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Yay! Congrats! :thumbsup: Hope mine gets there soon.

fae
March 15th, 2008, 02:33 AM
Congrats. It's great to see progress.

Xandergrammy
March 15th, 2008, 05:13 AM
Congratulations!!!! And good for your DH for telling you so! Any chance of getting a picture of your new length??

Garnet66
March 15th, 2008, 05:43 AM
Congrats! I can't wait to see an updated pic.

Shanarana
March 15th, 2008, 07:02 AM
Well done, and what a nice compliment to get, shows all our hard work being noticed.

xrosiex
March 15th, 2008, 08:25 AM
Thats great! And how nice of your DH for noticing. I love to read progress post.:)

ycelong
March 16th, 2008, 12:09 PM
I haven't taken any news pics lately or I would be sure to post them. Although I don't know that there would be mich visible difference. I have wurly hair and I had to pull the ends of my longest strands straight....
I think hubby just noticed cause he NEVER sees it down - not even at night. It comes down from a bun and into a braid. :) But at least he acknowledged that keeping it up is working (he hates it up)

Carina
March 16th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I wish I could get a compliment about my hair from my boyfriend.:rolleyes:.Well I just have to force it out of him I guess.:magic:.But my children and co workers do compliment my hair:cheese:.

tiny_teesha
March 20th, 2008, 07:26 AM
cool. My mum said the other day "wow your hair is growing" (because i too wear it up all the time unless i'm drying it.)
It is pretty cool to hear that. She also claims i have thinning hair, when my hair has gained .5cm in thickness in the past 4 months...... :\
CONGRATS on your mini milestone!
(Maybe you could let it down once a month? It can't hurt! You need to enjoy it)- i forgot what haveing hair is like, i just brushed it today and yesterday and it is as if it grew an inch over night!!! It is so long in the front of me....its like 1-2 inches past the bottom of my underwire bra! I'm like... "wow.....how did that happen!!!"
So haveing it up since october , then letting it down to brush and LOOK at it really made ME notice it grew! (it's also a lot thinner, but lets not talk about that ;) )