PDA

View Full Version : Liz Earle

SopphireGem
December 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Has anyone tried Liz Earle shampoo and conditioner? What do you think of them? I haven't tried them yet, but apparently they're packed with natural ingredients and sound really good :P

clairenewcastle
December 14th, 2011, 03:25 PM
I haven't tried them but I can vouch for her skincare - it's excellent.

Ki
December 14th, 2011, 05:01 PM
Sorry I haven't used it so can't help you. But I was just wondering about it myself the other day so would be interested to hear any response. I use her "cleanse and polish" face cleanser and like it a lot.

Delila
December 14th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Some years ago, I used her skincare, especially the cleanse and polish, and loved it. The bodywash was great too, it smelled SO GOOD!

Haven't tried the shampoo or conditioner though, I don't think those were part of the line at the time.

Now I'm tempted to get some body wash, and some s&c while I'm at it. :rolleyes:

moon2dove
December 15th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Haha! I just saw this and sorted out my Liz Earle book from 1996 called Natural Beauty! I had forgotten all about it :)

Coffeebug
December 16th, 2011, 12:09 PM
Her skincare is immense - achieves results that NOTHING else can, and frankly my skin is monsterous without it.

Her haircare though... I wasn't impressed to be honest. My hair felt kind of dry, tangly and coated despite the total lack of cones. You can get small 50ml bottles of it from the website though if you want to give it a go.