PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh!!!

anikadear
December 14th, 2011, 09:05 AM
I had a bad dream last night that I had waist length hair, and was in a hurry to fix it so I USED A BRUSH. The ones with the plastic thingys on the end that rip your hair out. SO MUCH hair came out of my head in the dream, like the entire brush was over flowing with hair. I woke up and immediately took my hair down to make sure I didn't get up in my sleep and brush my hair. That brush is now in the trash. Anyway, just had to share because I almost had a heart attack upon waking thinking I ruined my hair with that stoooopid brush.

Amber_Maiden
December 14th, 2011, 09:06 AM
ugh- bad dream! At least you threw out the brush?!

anikadear
December 14th, 2011, 09:19 AM
You bet I did! After being on this site for a week I've already made the choice not to use brushes, I just hadn't thrown it away because I left it in a drawer I don't go into and forgot about it. Whew!

SpinDance
December 14th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Oh wow, that's an awful nightmare! I got rid of bunches of picks and combs when I joined, too. (Haven't used a brush in decades, except for a brief attempt with BBB last summer.) LHC sure changes your life. :)

Carissamarie08
December 14th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I love how us girls have nightmares about our hair, lol. I had a dream that I woke up bald one day...I think I literally woke up crying.

Aeltt
December 14th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Haha, congrats you're a real LHCer. :D

anikadear
December 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM
I love how us girls have nightmares about our hair, lol. I had a dream that I woke up bald one day...I think I literally woke up crying.

ROFL. I'm not laughing at the fact that you cried, I'm laughing because it's something I would do. I really didn't think I'd be *this* serious about my hair but clearly I am ahahahaha.

anikadear
December 14th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Haha, congrats you're a real LHCer. :D

*Bows* Thank you, thank you. I read through so many threads just getting information and writing down ideas (shhh don't tell anyone, I feel nerdy), and I'll come across something and think "pah! I'll neeeever do that!" and the next day I do it :p

My 4yr old was petting my hair yesterday and I was like "uhhhmmm..." a little apprehensive about her touching it LOL. WOW.

jacqueline101
December 14th, 2011, 12:27 PM
I've never had a dream like that and I don't use brushes. I think they're evil.