PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Help for Hair Growth

kc
December 13th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Hello - I got a bad hair cut about 6 months ago. It is growing back so slowly and I am so frustrated! I have tried Mega Tek, however, after about two months of continuous use, my hair had dried out so badly. I tried Mira Oil - that was a joke, it just left my hair feeling coated and bit greasy - no new hair growth. I have tried vitamins, biotin, Viviscal. I have tried a lot of things. I was wondering if maybe I was using the Mega Tek wrong; should it have dried my hair out so badly? Can anyone here help me? I greatly appreciate any ideas. Thanks so much!

ellisbell
December 13th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I am not sure about mega-tex but it sounds that you hair needs more moisture. I would recommend doing a deep treatment once a week, cutting out SLS and washing your hair less and instead try CO washing in between washes.

Zesty
December 13th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I think a lot of the hair growth products are pretty much just gimmicks. A lot of people have had success with Monistat applied to the scalp, there's a thread here that you could look through. Otherwise it's best to just try to treat the hair you're growing really well and have patience. :flower: