PDA

View Full Version : Question for really messed up hair!

Octopus
December 13th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Hello there! :)
I had to get on my friend's motorcycle -no protection helmet- (I didn't even know that I would have to go on a ride) so after a while I became like this:

http://www.ohdearism.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/troll.jpg

...and it wasn't even funny. I can't comb my hair, and I don't know if I should comb them while they are wet, I don't want to damage them more...

Any ideas? I would appreciate it..

(excuse my bad English)

Amazinggrace
December 13th, 2011, 07:43 AM
I would get it wet, put on lots of conditoner, and try to try to gently comb it out adding conditioner as necessary. Then wash, and condition as normal.

RapunzelKat
December 13th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I would get it wet, put on lots of conditoner, and try to try to gently comb it out adding conditioner as necessary. Then wash, and condition as normal.

I agree with this. Also, use a wide tooth comb and maybe consider some very gentle finger combing as well.

Gently separate your hair into sections, then slowly detangle each section starting at the very ends and slowly working your way up to the top. Take your time! If you go slowly and carefully you can detangle it without damage. Good luck!

Shona
December 13th, 2011, 10:30 AM
If i was in your situation i would try and comb out the top a little with your fingers, and put coconut oil on the lower half of your hair and massage it in and slowly run your fingers through your hair to detangle. works for me :-)!

ellisbell
December 13th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Do a deep treatment (maybe an SMT or even adding honey to your condish) and after your hair is completely saturated with conditioner then use a wide tooth comb and gently try to comb it through.

jojo
December 13th, 2011, 10:41 AM
aww don't you worry, a good deep moisturising treatment will get it back its former glory. try and finger comb it first before going through with a wide toothed comb.

I love your hair colour by the way :D and your English is perfect.

blondie9912
December 13th, 2011, 08:25 PM
Haha that's happened to me before after watching a football game outside on a very windy day :) Like others said, I would get my hair damp, saturate it completely with conditioner, and start combing it very gently from the very ends, moving up about half an inch at a time. Don't rush, remember that :)

Octopus
December 14th, 2011, 06:38 AM
You are so nice all of you, I tried the conditioner + oil + combing hair with a wide teeth comb, starting for the lower ends of my layers and it worked, there were some casualties, lost some hair :( but at least I have still hair on my scalp!

Thank you thank you!! <3

Octopus
December 14th, 2011, 06:40 AM
aww don't you worry, a good deep moisturising treatment will get it back its former glory. try and finger comb it first before going through with a wide toothed comb.

I love your hair colour by the way :D and your English is perfect.

I love your hair too, I am jealous of their length! *saving your pic for reference*