PDA

View Full Version : My dream hair!!

prettyhairisred
December 12th, 2011, 08:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdwgI5IW0I&feature=related

In this tutorial the girl has such long, healthy, beautiful hair! I'm jealous :p

jacqueline101
December 12th, 2011, 09:32 PM
You're right she's got lovely hair that is worth sharing with the world. She's lucky to have perfect hair.

anikadear
December 12th, 2011, 09:36 PM
WOW! That's the length I'm going for and look how shiny it is!! I'm also envious.

MoreWhenNuh
December 12th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Too bad she's wearing extensions. :(

Xandergrammy
December 12th, 2011, 10:01 PM
One thing I've learned from being a member here is to love my own hair and take the best care of it that I can. My hair grows out of my head a certain way and there isn't any way to change it, so you might as well embrace your own hair and not be envious of others. :flowers:

SoulOfTheSea
December 12th, 2011, 10:08 PM
She does have good length, but hopefully it's as healthy as it looks considering all the heat styling she is doing. :)

MoreWhenNuh
December 12th, 2011, 10:13 PM
She does have good length, but hopefully it's as healthy as it looks considering all the heat styling she is doing. :)

When the extensions get damaged she probably just buys some new ones. LOL! I wish I could do that for my hair!

Mommyof4
December 12th, 2011, 10:15 PM
eeeeeek! Did anyone else cringe when she started ripping through her hair with that brush?? *shivers*

She does have pretty hair, though :)

fiddlefananb
December 12th, 2011, 10:16 PM
When the extensions get damaged she probably just buys some new ones. LOL! I wish I could do that for my hair!

It looks nice but I kind of thought they were extensions also.

GlennaGirl
December 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEdwgI5IW0I&feature=related

In this tutorial the girl has such long, healthy, beautiful hair! I'm jealous :p

Don't ever be jealous...you really never know what life another person is living or what s/he is going through or has gone through. :(

SoulOfTheSea
December 12th, 2011, 10:38 PM

That is a very tempting system, I must say, lol. Get extensions, heat style them all you want and look great, then just replace when needed! :magic:

But I like my long, not heat-styled hair just fine. :) Hey she looks great, so whatever is working for her is working. :D

MoreWhenNuh
December 12th, 2011, 10:52 PM
It looks nice but I kind of thought they were extensions also.

She had another video talking about her extensions. Sometimes it's just too good to be true. :D

That is a very tempting system, I must say, lol. Get extensions, heat style them all you want and look great, then just replace when needed! :magic:

But I like my long, not heat-styled hair just fine. :) Hey she looks great, so whatever is working for her is working. :D

Agreed. I'd totally rock some extensions for special occasions. But I'd prefer all natural. :)

lolot
December 12th, 2011, 10:55 PM
yeah those are extensions, and i didnt like her anyway... i dont like when girls are so produced like that, like tons of make up, fake hair, and so full of herselfs
i dont like the extensions, i know is up to anyone but i would feel so fake wearing them

sarahbrownie
December 12th, 2011, 11:08 PM
It doesn't look that healthy to me...

If they are extensions, I have to say I did have extensions at one point, possibly 4 years ago before LHC. It was fusions, which was glued individually to my hair...I know... And it was some beat up hair. It was good like 2 weeks before they got snarly and dry.

Kumiko033
December 13th, 2011, 02:00 AM
...Am I the only one that finds her hair not that beautifull?

Nev
December 13th, 2011, 08:24 AM
I do like her length, it's kinda what i'm shooting for, but the ends look too thin.

fiddlefananb
December 13th, 2011, 08:28 AM
I do like her length, it's kinda what i'm shooting for, but the ends look too thin.

I agree with this.

jojo
December 13th, 2011, 08:54 AM
I didn't even guess they where extensions, I thought the fact her hair was more thinner on the ends was due to the length and layers. I didn't think her hair looked too bad to be honest, though I did cut off from the video when she pulled the evil bobble brush eeek!

Mommyof4
December 13th, 2011, 10:20 AM
I got extensions, ONCE and even though they were put in by someone who was well-liked and "expert", my hair was destroyed even more than it had been. I then tried clip-in extensions which caused scalp issues because of the weight (my natural hair is so thick that I had to use 3 packs of extensions just to look normal).. Some of my friends LOVE extensions, but I stay away because I want my own hair to be healthy long term, the quick fix of extensions is one of my hair regrets.

But, everyone is different and has different experiences. To each one, their own :D

vanity_acefake
December 13th, 2011, 10:43 AM
I've just watched her extension video and her hair in the Origional video is her own hair. She has very fine hair that is perhaps a i/ii. It is her real hair because she sections her hair in the extensions video and you can see that it is her resl hair before she puts in her clip ins.
:)