PDA

View Full Version : VERY long hair!!!

CastaDiva
December 12th, 2011, 01:01 PM
What do you think, is all of it her own natural hair? I'm not an expert so I really can't tell:) But spectacular for sure. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY4xGHeeu0k

HairFaerie
December 12th, 2011, 01:04 PM
If it is real....that's A LOT of hair! Wow!

MsBubbles
December 12th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I think we had her (same TV show perhaps) on here before. I think the conclusion was that it was indeed all her own hair, but that she had reattached it after it had fallen out. So it's a combo of her current attached hair, plus all that which fell out! Or maybe that's what I found when googling. Can't remember.

CastaDiva
December 12th, 2011, 01:11 PM
I think we had her (same TV show perhaps) on here before. I think the conclusion was that it was indeed all her own hair, but that she had reattached it after it had fallen out. So it's a combo of her current attached hair, plus all that which fell out! Or maybe that's what I found when googling. Can't remember.

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info, MsBubbles:)

|Xei
December 12th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I think I read something similar from one of the comments on the video when I watched it a few years ago. Around waist-length or so, you can clearly see a difference in length between the top layer of her hair and the rest of it. So it's quite plausible that the really long part of it is made up of extensions.

Amber_Maiden
December 12th, 2011, 01:20 PM
I doubt it's all her own... I think some of it has to be extensions or reattached hair.

Chromis
December 12th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I think it looks great either way!

Carrie Ingalls
December 12th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=36131) is the link to the previous thread on this topic.

BlazingHeart
December 13th, 2011, 02:13 AM
This really looks like a long wool fleece to me. The length, the texture, and the color variations...it's like someone attached sheep's wool to something like a cape going down her back.

jojo
December 13th, 2011, 08:04 AM
^^ thats what I thought too! bet even a tangle teezer wouldnt help that out!