PDA

View Full Version : other hair boards suck after being on LHC!

LaceyNg
December 12th, 2011, 08:11 AM
now, i'm no hair guru by ANY means, but i'm a member of MUA and they have a hair board there. so of course i go to check it out, and every time i've been there all they talk about is dying hair and which products to use. when there ever IS a "real" question, like if a fine-hair should get a BBB, nobody answers.

so when i pop in i always try to spread some LHC knowledge. :D

does anybody else feel like after LHC they know WAYYYYYY more about hair than the general population? i'm basically a hair snob mow! :cool:

Rockferry
December 12th, 2011, 08:46 AM
I've never been to any other hair board, but here it's like an endless supply of information.

gretchen_hair
December 12th, 2011, 08:49 AM
I don't think it's fair to say that all other places (hair boards) suck, every place is different. You cannot expect every forum to be exactly the same. :shrug:

morrigan*
December 12th, 2011, 08:50 AM
Sort of. On one cosmetic board in my language you really can't get any good advice. When i mentioned that since i use ACV rinses I don't need to wash more than twice a week if not even once and even if i run every day in summer (I had really greasy hair which was proably result of to much washing). What i get for that ? They attacked me that i'm dirty, that i don't have personal hygiene, etc.

Amber_Maiden
December 12th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I don't think it's fair to say that all other places (hair boards) suck, every place is different. You cannot expect every forum to be exactly the same. :shrug:

Agreed. Every place has different rules and different hair concerns. Here I think it's more about having healthy long hair than anything else.

Tota
December 12th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Sort of. On one cosmetic board in my language you really can't get any good advice. When i mentioned that since i use ACV rinses I don't need to wash more than twice a week if not even once and even if i run every day in summer (I had really greasy hair which was proably result of to much washing). What i get for that ? They attacked me that i'm dirty, that i don't have personal hygiene, etc.

I remember that, I read that cosmetic board, too. All they think about is how to bleech and dye and so on ... I remember your post so well because I also have fine, greasy hair and I do ACV religiously, and when u posted about the ACV I thought to myself: omg, is it possible that she could be on the LHC??? So now I know :D The response you got was nasty and they should have known better. That is the reason I only read that board, but I never post - the members are unfair and close-minded.

Yes, other hair boards definitely lack the information that TLHC provides. This is the first time in my life that I actually SEE and FEEL the results (healthier and stronger hair) after trying ACV rinse, rooibos rinse, tangle teezer and wearing hair up at night. I was looking for some information and "help" with growing my natural hair for years, but never found anything useful until joining TLHC. Thank you TLHC! :D

vanillabones
December 12th, 2011, 09:49 AM
I do feel like I now know more about hair than the general population, especially in my age group perhaps... in fact I probably definitely DO know more, especially when it comes to how to take care of it, grow it, keep it healthy, make it healthy, the knowledge to feel the confidence in having virgin hair :D I was the opposite before, and I think of all those times I fried, dyed, teased, my hair on purpose to get volume yet wanted it to grow and be pretty.... it pains me.

UP Lisa
December 12th, 2011, 09:57 AM
This is the biggest and best, as far as I know.

pepperminttea
December 12th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Not necessarily. :shrug: Maybe you just haven't found a good other board yet? ;) This is probably the largest though.

morrigan*
December 12th, 2011, 10:37 AM
I remember that, I read that cosmetic board, too. All they think about is how to bleech and dye and so on ... I remember your post so well because I also have fine, greasy hair and I do ACV religiously, and when u posted about the ACV I thought to myself: omg, is it possible that she could be on the LHC??? So now I know :D The response you got was nasty and they should have known better. That is the reason I only read that board, but I never post - the members are unfair and close-minded.

Yes, other hair boards definitely lack the information that TLHC provides. This is the first time in my life that I actually SEE and FEEL the results (healthier and stronger hair) after trying ACV rinse, rooibos rinse, tangle teezer and wearing hair up at night. I was looking for some information and "help" with growing my natural hair for years, but never found anything useful until joining TLHC. Thank you TLHC! :D

You are from Slovenia ? :cheese:
But i wasn't on LHC then, i just read somewher it's good for hair, and it really helped my hair.

Tota
December 12th, 2011, 10:50 AM
You are from Slovenia ? :cheese:
But i wasn't on LHC then, i just read somewher it's good for hair, and it really helped my hair.

I sure am :) Well I was just becoming obsessed with THLC articles then and I especially fell for ACV rinse so when I read your post on that board (PL) I automatically connected you with THLC. And was really shocked by the way they treated you, IMHO those girls are shallow and uptight. Well, I'm glad to have found a fellow Slovene here! :disco:

morrigan*
December 12th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I sure am :) Well I was just becoming obsessed with THLC articles then and I especially fell for ACV rinse so when I read your post on that board (PL) I automatically connected you with THLC. And was really shocked by the way they treated you, IMHO those girls are shallow and uptight. Well, I'm glad to have found a fellow Slovene here! :disco:
I don't even read it anymore, I didn't find anything helpful. LHC has much more information :D

ATrixie
December 12th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Well, I don't dare to tell I'm NW on (m)any other sites :) got a lot of flak on a non-hair board or a few too... (yup, 'hygiene' etc, and they've never even met me, yikes!)

Even before NW, I washed hair 1x a week or less, it was considered natural where I live, a friend with long hair washed her hair every 14 days or so in high school, we thought it a bit odd then, but when I had long hair I found out why :)
some people with shorter hair may feel they need to wash hair more, or even some with longer hair, do they even think about what they are doing to environment with this too?? poor fish have to DRINK that!! (wastewater treatment only works partially, mostly..)

Some people can be really prejudiced, yikes! YAY for LHC!! (and a few other 'natural'-friendly forums/sites!)

jesis
December 12th, 2011, 11:04 AM
I could never handle more than one forum, I have a hard time just getting on here every day. I don't have Facebook and I just got Pinterest. I guess some people just have more time than others to search around places!

shump76
December 12th, 2011, 11:05 AM
I haven't been on any other hair boards, really. I've poked around on Live Journal, but I'm not looking for any other hair board now, anyway. This one is SO friendly and full of information.

krissykins
December 12th, 2011, 11:06 AM
I can think of a few others I like... Naturally Curly in particular, but I mostly lurk there.

This is the biggest and best, as far as I know.

There are a couple of others that are larger...

UP Lisa
December 12th, 2011, 11:13 AM
I forgot about naturallycurly.com. That's a good one.

racrane
December 12th, 2011, 11:18 AM
I really don't like the word "suck", but I understand what you mean. This site is full of friendly people with lots of knowledge, more so than many other forums. I personally haven't found one to rival LHC yet. I go on here more than facebook. :D And that's saying something!

|Xei
December 12th, 2011, 12:00 PM
I've read a few other hair boards before, but they were more geared towards hair products, styling (more often than not, heat styling), and hair style advice. There wasn't a lot on natural/unconventional methods of hair care, and many members there were probably not quite knowledgeable in that area as well. But, that doesn't mean those boards were inferior to LHC in any way. Their area of interest was different, that's all. If I were to compare them, really, I'd be comparing apples and oranges.

LHC is a very helpful place when it comes to hair care advice. But if I were to ask about which specific waxes/clays should I use to create a particular look, or, how do I recreate a certain spiky, teased hair style, chances are, LHC would "suck". I most likely wouldn't get nearly as many helpful responses as I would on those other boards.

"does anybody else feel like after LHC they know WAYYYYYY more about hair than the general population?"

Not really. Perhaps I do know more about unconventional ways of hair care, but then that's really just a guess. I can't just assume that simply because the general population isn't practicing the same LHC-style methods as I am, that it doesn't know about these methods. There's also extensively more to hair than just caring for it, and I can probably think of more things that I do not know about hair than I do (and I've been reading LHC for years now).

sun-kissed
December 12th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Snip//
some people with shorter hair may feel they need to wash hair more, or even some with longer hair, do they even think about what they are doing to environment with this too?? poor fish have to DRINK that!! (wastewater treatment only works partially, mostly..)
Wow, where I live you can drink(!) waste water after it's been treated. I guess that differs from region to region, though?

I personally feel that I know more about unconventional, and natural, hair-care and hair-science than the general population(in my area, anyways), but I know almost nothing about conventional products and styling. Do I know how to grow long hair? Yes. Do I know how to style short hair? No.

I cannot speak of other hair forums because TLHC is my only.. but the cheeriness of this forum is to die for.

jeanniet
December 12th, 2011, 12:20 PM
I've found some really good information on other hair boards, and some bad, too. You just need to be able to figure out which is which. That said, understand that not everyone wants what we want here. Not everyone cares about having their hair healthy, because they may be in a stage where they want to have fun with it more than anything, and that's just fine with me. It's their hair, and if they want to bleach/dye/fry it, more power to them. As long as they don't expect me to do the same, it's all good. :)

ATrixie
December 12th, 2011, 02:45 PM
Wow, where I live you can drink(!) waste water after it's been treated. I guess that differs from region to region, though?
lol I've swum next to 'exit' of a ww treatment plant in my younger years (don't ask!) and it smelled uhm, non-drinkable lol! (looked so too!) (never intend to again! thought it'd be 'clean' too, you know!)

I'm really surprised about cities that drink ww treated water, it probably really depends on the procedure...

I personally feel that I know more about unconventional, and natural, hair-care and hair-science than the general population(in my area, anyways), but I know almost nothing about conventional products and styling. Do I know how to grow long hair? Yes. Do I know how to style short hair? No.

I cannot speak of other hair forums because TLHC is my only.. but the cheeriness of this forum is to die for. Yeah, agreed, pretty much... I've had short hair too, and I'd just 'wing it', so that's doable too :)
and the cheeriness & help of people - totally agreed!! :)

LeninCap
December 12th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Long hair community is a good place. I have read things on that naturally curly site, but a lot of the people on there are really defensive and fight over small things and the articles arent very interesting.

leslissocool
December 12th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Before I found the long hair community I frequented other where I got chewed out for using castor oil on my scalp, and not wanting to style my hair, and washing it very little.

I honestly like this community the best. Everything that really helped I found here.

RiotPrrl
December 12th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I guess it depends on the hair board? I lurk at juurikasvu.org, which seems to have a lot of good information (I'm pretty sure many from juurikasvu go here too :D). It's good to have a place for more 'local' information (where can you buy henna in Finland if you don't wan't to order it from abroad, reviews of products mostly available in Finland, etc.)
I guess I tend to use LHC for my main source of information, and if I need something more specific (info on local products, more info on henna) I go to juurikasvu or the hennaforhair forums :)

prettyhairisred
December 12th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Whats an AVC rinse? Come on prove what a good bord you are :eyebrows:

Susana
December 12th, 2011, 05:46 PM
This is the best one that I've found :flower:

Kelikea
December 12th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Whats an AVC rinse? Come on prove what a good bord you are :eyebrows:

ACV rinse=when you rinse your hair with diluted apple cider vinegar

Kelikea
December 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM
I like this board because, for the most part, people are very tolerant. We understand that different things are going to work for different people. You like shampoo, that's okay. You want to try no-poo? Well, we have some of that, too. Or you can do CO or CO-wash-CO, BS and ACV. Oh, I want to know how to make heatless curls. Guess what, there's a thread on that as well. Wait, I'm in need of some moisture, oh yeah, there's the SMT! Ha, ha...I could keep on going forever...

anikadear
December 12th, 2011, 08:49 PM
I'm extremely new here, and I am also on a few other boards too. I can say, I prefer to come here for answers because like someone else said, people here are tolerant and I feel generally more knowledgable about the more natural methods to achieve healthy hair.

Before I found this site, I had NO idea what kind of damage I was doing to my hair, and after only being on here about a week, I've dropped all the yucky products I was previously using and have seen a HUGE difference already in my hair's health, so yeah....I like it here. So much useful information. of course I have to also keep in with the info on curlynikki because there are certain aspects of caring for Black women with curly hair that I haven't found here, but I find that on LHC, I get a TON of useful information on the healthier side of "raising" healthy hair. heehee, I say raising because now my hair has become my little baby :) Thanks LHC! :D

Copasetic
December 12th, 2011, 09:03 PM
I can't believe how long I have stuck around the LHC, but it really is THAT good. One thing that makes LHC so nice is the proper syntax. Sounds weird, but I belong to another forum that I think I would like to be more involved in, but 90% of the posts are unreadable! It's all internet slang and text-speak.

Lianna
December 12th, 2011, 09:18 PM
Well, I only post here but I've read other great boards aswell. The trick is that boards dedicated to growing hair will have better advice. I read here and other boards for curly hair, in special african american, it gives you different perspectives and they know a lot too. I even learn about terms and techniques not discussed here (at least not often). But here is great too, my favorite. :)

anikadear
December 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM
I can't believe how long I have stuck around the LHC, but it really is THAT good. One thing that makes LHC so nice is the proper syntax. Sounds weird, but I belong to another forum that I think I would like to be more involved in, but 90% of the posts are unreadable! It's all internet slang and text-speak.

I can't stand that!! Although this isn't an MLA/APA forum, we still need to be able to read someone's posts without having to google.

dulce
December 12th, 2011, 09:43 PM
When I googled long hair care sites when I was first looking for info and websites,two stood out.This forum and The long hair Loom .Both are dedicated to healthy long hair naturally.Both are good.

supbanana
December 12th, 2011, 10:42 PM
I haven't read the other comments, but I just wanted to say that I don't think LHC hair-care methods are better than anyone elses, just another way of doing it. I think (at least in my culture) that people are expected to dye their hair, cut it shortish, style it, heat style, etc., and they have no idea that they can achieve the same results through less damaging methods. When hair is brought up, I explain what I do, but I admit it's hard not to push the info when people I know fry their hair to oblivion and don't get why it won't grow.

Gumball
December 12th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I don't think they suck, since ultimately that's all in the eye of the beholder. Each have their own pros and cons respectively, and those vary based on who's determining them. I've found a glut of great information here, utilizing some myself, and have also found things that in no way at all work for me, or that I may never do. I enjoy the atmosphere quite a lot, and that makes each visit a pleasant experience.

Certainly not addicted! Certainly not!

morrigan*
December 12th, 2011, 11:32 PM
I like this board because, for the most part, people are very tolerant. We understand that different things are going to work for different people.
I think that this was the main reason for this thread, because on other boards (not all, just more conventional) people are full of prejudices and very hatfull.
I already write what happend on one of them, and all i want was to give advice to one girl who really seems desperate, maybe it will help her too.

As for handling more than one board, i am registered at few boards, but only active here, maybe a bit on board for exotic animals.

Melisande
December 12th, 2011, 11:43 PM
Suck? That's a tough word. Why do we need to bash others if we love LHC? I'm a member of a German hair board and love it no less than LHC. There are a number of others I visit less frequently but they're not bad. I don't look at conventional hair or skin care boards because they dno't interest me less. That doesn't mean they suck.

To each his own. Nobody has to decorate my world. And I don't feel that I have superior knowledge. I know how to reach my hair goals. I have no idea how to reach hair goals that are different from mine. That's fine with me.

LaceyNg
December 13th, 2011, 03:31 PM

Not necessarily. :shrug: Maybe you just haven't found a good other board yet? ;) This is probably the largest though.

that's very true-- obviously i havent looked at ALL of the other hair boards, and i havent come across any that i like. and since i havent looked at ALL of the others, it isnt fair to say that they all suck.

soo.... just the ones I'VE seen in no way compare to TLHC!

oh wow, thats crazy! to me any board that calls itself a hair board should KNOW about hair. and if people know ANYTHING about hair, then they understand the benefits that stretching washes and ACV rinses can have!

I could never handle more than one forum, I have a hard time just getting on here every day. I don't have Facebook and I just got Pinterest. I guess some people just have more time than others to search around places!

I haven't been on any other hair boards, really. I've poked around on Live Journal, but I'm not looking for any other hair board now, anyway. This one is SO friendly and full of information.

yeah, i'm not really LOOKING for another hair board either- LHC gives me everything i need. but since i was already a member of MUA i couldn't help but see what the hair board there was like.

I can think of a few others I like... Naturally Curly in particular, but I mostly lurk there.

There are a couple of others that are larger...

yeah, i've been there, and for people with curl and wave it's great, but it's just unfortunate that it doesnt include all hair types. :(

I really don't like the word "suck", but I understand what you mean. This site is full of friendly people with lots of knowledge, more so than many other forums. I personally haven't found one to rival LHC yet. I go on here more than facebook. :D And that's saying something!

sorry, i guess "suck" isnt a very informative word...

i agree though, it IS great how accepting here everybody is!

I've read a few other hair boards before, but they were more geared towards hair products, styling (more often than not, heat styling), and hair style advice. There wasn't a lot on natural/unconventional methods of hair care, and many members there were probably not quite knowledgeable in that area as well. But, that doesn't mean those boards were inferior to LHC in any way. Their area of interest was different, that's all. If I were to compare them, really, I'd be comparing apples and oranges.

LHC is a very helpful place when it comes to hair care advice. But if I were to ask about which specific waxes/clays should I use to create a particular look, or, how do I recreate a certain spiky, teased hair style, chances are, LHC would "suck". I most likely wouldn't get nearly as many helpful responses as I would on those other boards.

"does anybody else feel like after LHC they know WAYYYYYY more about hair than the general population?"

Not really. Perhaps I do know more about unconventional ways of hair care, but then that's really just a guess. I can't just assume that simply because the general population isn't practicing the same LHC-style methods as I am, that it doesn't know about these methods. There's also extensively more to hair than just caring for it, and I can probably think of more things that I do not know about hair than I do (and I've been reading LHC for years now).

i have to say that i disagree. i DO agree that its ok to have interests that are different. but a hair board should have actual knowledge about hair. what's good and bad for it, etc. Here we have people who like to dye their hair and whatnot, and its awesome that theres BOTH sides here. On a hair board a person should be able to ask a question and get an answer, even if its an answer that's not LHC-approved. i see sooo many people asking questions on the other board and they get no response at all b/c the members there sinply don't know. makes me really greatful for LHC!

and i definately disagree about LHC ppl knowing how to style short hair/ use waxes, etc! i think if you DID make such a post thered be plenty of people to offer up suggestions! it seems LHC really DOES have something for everyone!

and i would have to assume that if the people on a hair board NEVER discuss any LHC methods, they probably DON'T know about them. poor guys :(

I cannot speak of other hair forums because TLHC is my only.. but the cheeriness of this forum is to die for.

i concur, the cheeriness here is the best!

I've found some really good information on other hair boards, and some bad, too. You just need to be able to figure out which is which. That said, understand that not everyone wants what we want here. Not everyone cares about having their hair healthy, because they may be in a stage where they want to have fun with it more than anything, and that's just fine with me. It's their hair, and if they want to bleach/dye/fry it, more power to them. As long as they don't expect me to do the same, it's all good. :)

i do see your point, that not everybody has the same hair concerns and goals. but ot ME, a hair board should be more shoudl be more than just product rec's, ya know?

I'm extremely new here, and I am also on a few other boards too. I can say, I prefer to come here for answers because like someone else said, people here are tolerant and I feel generally more knowledgable about the more natural methods to achieve healthy hair.

Before I found this site, I had NO idea what kind of damage I was doing to my hair, and after only being on here about a week, I've dropped all the yucky products I was previously using and have seen a HUGE difference already in my hair's health, so yeah....I like it here. So much useful information. of course I have to also keep in with the info on curlynikki because there are certain aspects of caring for Black women with curly hair that I haven't found here, but I find that on LHC, I get a TON of useful information on the healthier side of "raising" healthy hair. heehee, I say raising because now my hair has become my little baby :) Thanks LHC! :D

hahaha! you're right, it IS like raising a little baby! that's a perfect way to put it!

Well, I only post here but I've read other great boards aswell. The trick is that boards dedicated to growing hair will have better advice. I read here and other boards for curly hair, in special african american, it gives you different perspectives and they know a lot too. I even learn about terms and techniques not discussed here (at least not often). But here is great too, my favorite. :)

i wish i would have known that from the get go, and i would have ignored all of the "buy this", "do this" advice on other boards

Suck? That's a tough word. Why do we need to bash others if we love LHC? I'm a member of a German hair board and love it no less than LHC. There are a number of others I visit less frequently but they're not bad. I don't look at conventional hair or skin care boards because they dno't interest me less. That doesn't mean they suck.

To each his own. Nobody has to decorate my world. And I don't feel that I have superior knowledge. I know how to reach my hair goals. I have no idea how to reach hair goals that are different from mine. That's fine with me.

oh, i'm not trying to bash other boards, per say. but to me, less knowledge of hair DOES ake a hair board inferior!

i acknowledge that other people have different hair goals, but come on, hair ALWAYS looks better when it's healthy, long or short! when ppl say that they can damage their hair with flat irons and dyes and blowdriers and it doesnt matter b/c they dont want long hair, i cant help but think that in general short hair looks best when it avoids those things as well

krissykins
December 13th, 2011, 04:54 PM
yeah, i've been there, and for people with curl and wave it's great, but it's just unfortunate that it doesnt include all hair types. :(

I wasn't trying to say that NC.com is superior to all other hair boards, but I do enjoy it quite a bit. I understand that NC.com is directed towards a certain niche, but so is LHC. The main focus of this board was originally growing and caring for long hair, and I would say that it's still the main focus, even though we have many folks with short hair who like to hang out.

I was just trying to say that I don't think it's fair to say that other hair boards suck. :flower:

HintOfMint
December 13th, 2011, 06:32 PM
It's not just the information here that I like but its the attitude. It's like a much needed crash-course in manners that I feel like we all need when we hide behind a computer screen and suddenly have the ability to say what we like with little to no consequences. Here, the culture really makes you stop and think, "Hmm, do I really need to say this? REALLY? Isn't there a better way to say this? Can we agree to disagree." It's a golden rule kick in the pants.

Also, it teaches a certain amount of needed irreverence. Here, we don't have to abide by what others think of us and we comfort each other when others are not supportive of our desires. We're encouraged to embrace our own beauty and we're taught to tell others, subtly or not, "I'm not here to decorate your world." Instead of being encouraged to feel insecure so we have to buy this product or go to the salon every 6 weeks, we enjoy our hair for its own sake. For a beauty centered forum, that quality is worth its weight in gold.

Carissamarie08
December 13th, 2011, 06:50 PM
I like other boards for styling, and this one for growing.

Lianna
December 14th, 2011, 02:28 AM
The main focus of this board was originally growing and caring for long hair, and I would say that it's still the main focus, even though we have many folks with short hair who like to hang out.

But most of the folks with short hair mainly started trying to grow it long, then changed their minds, or their short hair it's just a phase (to grow out color or damage).

Melisande
December 14th, 2011, 03:07 AM
oh, i'm not trying to bash other boards, per say. but to me, less knowledge of hair DOES ake a hair board inferior!

i acknowledge that other people have different hair goals, but come on, hair ALWAYS looks better when it's healthy, long or short! when ppl say that they can damage their hair with flat irons and dyes and blowdriers and it doesnt matter b/c they dont want long hair, i cant help but think that in general short hair looks best when it avoids those things as well

That is just YOUR taste (mine too). but just as I don't appreciate others telling me I have to cut, layer, streak and backcomb my hair, I don't think we should get into a gossip fest about others who do.

I take care of my hair the way I see proper. Others do it differently. If they ask me how I got my hair into the shape it is now, I'll gladly share my knowledge. If they ask me what I think about their shampoo or hair habits, I'm always ready to give my opinion. If they voice dissatisfaction with their hair and are ready for a change, I'll be there to help them.

But I won't judge them. If my colleague feels chic with her flat ironed highlights, fine with me. I would never want her to feel that I'm secretly critical about her hair.

From time to time, posts like yours pop up around here. Applauding ourselves by putting down others - I simply dislike it and I say so.

You love LHC and love the information you get here - we're in the same boat. Others search for other information, have different taste and needs - I'm happy they have sources to get them. No comparison needed.

the fact that I have married the most amazing man of all doesn't make me look down on other couples. I know that all the other women think the same about their own partners. And I'm happy for them!

Raiscake
December 14th, 2011, 07:18 AM
I like other boards for styling, and this one for growing.

Pretty much this. I can think of other hair growing boards that I like as well, but I know other style/beauty forums aren't as dedicated to growing long, healthy hair as LHC is, and I wouldn't fault them for being so.

morrigan*
December 14th, 2011, 10:09 AM
oh wow, thats crazy! to me any board that calls itself a hair board should KNOW about hair. and if people know ANYTHING about hair, then they understand the benefits that stretching washes and ACV rinses can have!

It's not only hair board, but it has a section about hair, quite large actually. Girls over there are not nearly as nice as you here :cheese:

krissykins
December 14th, 2011, 10:44 AM
But most of the folks with short hair mainly started trying to grow it long, then changed their minds, or their short hair it's just a phase (to grow out color or damage).

I meant that a lot of people have chosen not to grow their hair out but still remain for the atmosphere here. :)