PDA

View Full Version : Got a haircut on a whim and...

HintOfMint
December 11th, 2011, 04:25 PM
... I absolutely love it! I wanted layers, but keeping the length. He gave me exactly what I wanted and took just a quarter inch off of the overall length. I spent quite some time growing out layers that weren't cut well, and I thought layers themselves were the problem. Turns out, my hair was just too heavy without them, so I marched over to the salon right after my constitutional law final. I also felt like being pampered:)

My hair is still styled from the salon in the pictures, I'll have a "natural" pic later.

Also, my thumbs indicate where the top of my hip bones start.

ETA: My picture is in my album.

hellopanpan
December 11th, 2011, 10:47 PM
Can't wait to see a picture! I want some layers cut into my hair too :)

HintOfMint
December 12th, 2011, 08:12 AM
The picture is in my album on my profile, couldn't figure out how to insert a picture into the comment, haha.

morrigan*
December 12th, 2011, 08:43 AM
HintOfMint thats beautiful, i want to have something like that, but i'm clueless where to go :(.
I have never been at salon to trim my hair.

dwell_in_safety
December 12th, 2011, 09:35 AM
Oh, your hair is absolutely beautiful! :D Your stylist did a wonderful job keeping the length.

ericthegreat
December 12th, 2011, 10:04 AM
Your new haircut is wonderful!!!!! He did a great job, the stylist you had. The long layers really give your hair lots of nice shape and body!

UltraBella
December 12th, 2011, 12:02 PM
I love it !! I suppose that doesn't surprise anyone, given my obsession with layers :D

jeanniet
December 12th, 2011, 12:22 PM
It looks really nice on you! I'm not anti-layers myself, but when I choose layers I make sure they're long and not too much difference between the layers. Yours look great. :)

jacqueline101
December 12th, 2011, 12:38 PM
I love it and your stylist did a good job.

dulce
December 12th, 2011, 12:44 PM
Your hair is gorgeous and so thick,the layers look wonderful with your hair!

kristib123
December 12th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I can't wait til I can see some of these photos! I'll have to remember to come and take a peek at your hair when I can view them.

Sunny_side_up
December 12th, 2011, 02:29 PM
Beautiful length and wonderful shine, very nice style! :)