PDA

View Full Version : Growth in Three Months

cooklaezo13
December 10th, 2011, 11:44 PM
The picture on the left was taken at the beginning of September, a few days after my last hair cut. It's been three months without cutting my hair and I've seen rather good growth. I hope to maintain or increase this rate of growth with what I have learned here at LHC :). Sorry for the slightly blurry before picture.
http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n573/cooklaezo13/Sept_2011_to_Dec_2011_growth.jpg

Hotrox
December 10th, 2011, 11:49 PM
That is good growing for 3 months, congratulations. I like your colour too :-)

Falcore
December 10th, 2011, 11:51 PM
That is great growth you have there.

Congratulations :D

kanaka
December 10th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Congrats! that is an amazing growth for just three months :)
Your hair is lovely

RapunzelKat
December 11th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Wow, your hair looks great! You've gotten a lot of growth, and it looks very healthy. Your color is awesome too. :D

Qadupae
December 11th, 2011, 04:35 AM
Dang, 3 months? That's pretty awesome growth for so short a time ^_^

cooklaezo13
December 11th, 2011, 08:02 AM
Thanks everyone! :D

Amber_Maiden
December 11th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Very nice growth! Congrats!

vintage88
December 11th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Fab progress well done!! :)

Yozhik
December 11th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Good progress!

Your hair looks very healthy. :)

Lostsoule77
December 11th, 2011, 08:27 AM
That is really good progress in only 3 months!

cooklaezo13
December 11th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Thank you all for making me feel so good about my hair, and making me feel like it is actually growing!! I am now really excited for the possibilities in the coming months.

jacqueline101
December 11th, 2011, 11:11 AM
nice growth and lovely color.

arith
December 11th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Wow that's a lot of growth!

ellisbell
December 11th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Wow that is some great growth! I would love to know your routine and some of your tips?

shump76
December 11th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Great growth and it looks super healthy!

NymphSpirit
December 11th, 2011, 01:36 PM
that is indeed a very good growth :D congrats

cooklaezo13
December 11th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Wow that is some great growth! I would love to know your routine and some of your tips?

I am very new to the long hair community, and in the past I never cared much or thought a lot about my hair care, but here is some more information about my diet, hair, etc.

I eat really well and mostly organic, lots of raw milk, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, poultry, fish, vegetables and citrus fruits. I find that this definitely helps with hair growth and thickness because my hair grows faster now that I eat better than when I was younger and ate whatever. I also indulge in pizza, ice cream, and cookies now and then. I don't drink soda, rarely drink alcohol, don't use caffeine, am not on the pill, don't smoke or take any other drugs.
I have slept on silk pillow cases for the past year, not knowing it was helping my hair. I did it because silk pillow cases are supposed to help with acne. I believe it's also been helping my hair a lot because I have way fewer broken hairs and split ends.
For the past year I was washing every other day with aloe 80 organics daily shampoo and aloe 80 organics daily conditioner. I buy this at the health food store. For the past month I've been washing with baking soda and acv, started doing scalp massages, and bought a bbb and horn comb. I also started oiling the very ends of my hair with coconut and/or argan oil, which helped the ends to be less dry. I believe these changes in my routine have been helping my hair, but only time will tell.

ellisbell
December 11th, 2011, 05:28 PM
I am very new to the long hair community, and in the past I never cared much or thought a lot about my hair care, but here is some more information about my diet, hair, etc.

I eat really well and mostly organic, lots of raw milk, eggs, whole wheat bread, brown rice, poultry, fish, vegetables and citrus fruits. I find that this definitely helps with hair growth and thickness because my hair grows faster now that I eat better than when I was younger and ate whatever. I also indulge in pizza, ice cream, and cookies now and then. I don't drink soda, rarely drink alcohol, don't use caffeine, am not on the pill, don't smoke or take any other drugs.
I have slept on silk pillow cases for the past year, not knowing it was helping my hair. I did it because silk pillow cases are supposed to help with acne. I believe it's also been helping my hair a lot because I have way fewer broken hairs and split ends.
For the past year I was washing every other day with aloe 80 organics daily shampoo and aloe 80 organics daily conditioner. I buy this at the health food store. For the past month I've been washing with baking soda and acv, started doing scalp massages, and bought a bbb and horn comb. I also started oiling the very ends of my hair with coconut and/or argan oil, which helped the ends to be less dry. I believe these changes in my routine have been helping my hair, but only time will tell.
Thanks for the tips, I really want to do some ACV rinses, as I love experimenting with all of the routines on here, and it is one of the last ones I need to try.

Helene
December 11th, 2011, 09:36 PM
It probably can't get any healthier than that. It’s a great foundation to grow from.

Helene
December 11th, 2011, 09:37 PM
It probably can't get any healthier than that. It’s a great foundation to grow from.