PDA

View Full Version : A wild lurker appeared!

KahRistAhn
December 10th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Kristin and I totally should be studying finals right now...ehehehehehehe.

Anyway, I've already made one other post in the henna thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showpost.php?p=1898962&postcount=2619) if anyone wants to see what my hair looks like!

I would love to get any input on my hair type, if anyone happens to have any. I know that it's fine, for sure.

But yes, I am attempting to be a lot healthier with my hair. So far I've stopped using heat and chemical dye, and using henna.

Um, yes...HI! :cheese:

sycamoreboutiqu
December 10th, 2011, 09:18 PM
What great color you achieved with the BAQ henna. So intense and vibrant !

Congrats on joining the group and deciding to go with better hair methods. You won't regret it.

That is the fun part of henna, the different shades and tones you get depending on the starting
shade, the lighter the more intense the color.

I have been using henna for 2 years now, cut back a bit because it was going dark on me but it is the best stuff ever.

KahRistAhn
December 10th, 2011, 09:25 PM
It's pretty dang fun! I am enjoying the experience. And I think that my hair has gotten at least a bit healthier since this started, so yay for that! Although, who knows if I'm even doing the best things..

I've always found my hair to be frustrating and felt like it never really improved with anything I did, so sometimes I feel like I can't tell for sure if it's any better or not! If that makes sense...

RiotPrrl
December 10th, 2011, 10:00 PM
No idea about your hair type but wow, it's so gorgeous!
My starting color is close to yours, so now I'm really looking forward to the result I'll get with proper baq henna :) (instead of the cheap, low dye content henna I first used)

Pierre
December 11th, 2011, 12:32 AM
Welcome to LHC! Henna is fun for me too!

KahRistAhn
December 11th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Thanks for the warm welcomes, everybody! :)