PDA

View Full Version : 2 year lhc anniversary + trim - pics!

xladolcevitax
December 9th, 2011, 09:57 AM
So its been 2 years now since I joined LHC :)

I gained a lot of length in the first year, (went from below apl to midback length).
I finally reached past waist earlier this year in May, but I have since trimmed off all my growth of the last year to get rid of layers and try to improve/thicken my hemline as it was so thin.

Despite having a trim of an inch off today, my ends are still pretty thin and im still not rid of my final layer which is about 2/3 inches up from my hemline :( It really is very frustrating that im not gaining any thickness but I hope that once my final layer is gone (whenever that may be, maybe even years away!) it will look a bit better.

Im not quite back at waist yet, although it looks like i am in the photo, must be something to do with the angle i took it from? i still have about 2 inches to go.

Im dying to reach hip! it feels like its taking forever. My hair's condition has improved somewhat from all the trimming over the last year though :)

I'm going to make 2012 a no-trimming year (apart from my fringe, s&d and maybe tiny dustings) so hopefully i will be at or nearly at hip for my 3rd anniversary!

December 2009
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/DSCN1797.jpg

December 2010
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/DSCN3638-1.jpg

My hair at its longest in May 2011
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/lhcnew.jpg

Today freshly trimmed December 2011
http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae130/xladolcevitax/IMAG0028-2.jpg

Amber_Maiden
December 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Pretty! Good luck on growing and no trimming in 2012! :)

einna
December 9th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Congrats on two years! Looks good :) Happy growing!

Alvrodul
December 9th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Lovely!

Happy growing! :flower:

racrane
December 9th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Pretty! :) Very nice growth!

kanaka
December 9th, 2011, 11:31 AM
lovely progress. your hair is amazing :)

Happy growing :flower:

LadyJennifer
December 9th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Great progress!
Happy growing in 2012!:)

jojo
December 9th, 2011, 03:21 PM
your at waist hun congratz!

shesasmartass
December 9th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Very Cool!!!!

Thanks for sharing the photos for this newbie! By looking at the photos my hair texture looks about the same as yours and it is so lovely to see photos of hair that is similar. It provides me with great inspiration!

Your hair is lovely!

MissManda
December 9th, 2011, 04:11 PM
Your hair looks so ethereal! Thanks for sharing your progress and congratulations on two years! :flower:

Lostsoule77
December 9th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary. It looks like you made quite a bit of progress. :)

bettylibertine
December 10th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Looking good and congratulations!

xladolcevitax
December 10th, 2011, 08:38 AM
I wish I was! I know it looks like it in the pic but im really not when I feel with my hands or look in the mirror. So strange..

xladolcevitax
December 10th, 2011, 08:42 AM

Very Cool!!!!

Thanks for sharing the photos for this newbie! By looking at the photos my hair texture looks about the same as yours and it is so lovely to see photos of hair that is similar. It provides me with great inspiration!

Your hair is lovely!

Thanks so much that means a lot to me, that I have inspired someone else with fine hair! It can be disheartening to see all the beautiful thick long hair and to know that you can never have that, but still I love my hair for what it is :)

xladolcevitax
December 10th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Your hair looks so ethereal! Thanks for sharing your progress and congratulations on two years! :flower:

Wow what a compliment thank you so much! :) That has really made my day. Nobody has ever said that about my hair before its what ive always wanted though, ethereal faery hair :cheese:

jacqueline101
December 10th, 2011, 07:31 PM
Your hair is pretty and I wish you well on your no trims in 2012.

jojo
December 12th, 2011, 06:22 PM
I wish I was! I know it looks like it in the pic but im really not when I feel with my hands or look in the mirror. So strange..

well a camera doesn't lie! maybe you move your head when trying to turn round to see or feel...your there!:)