PDA

View Full Version : I mean I might as well go for hip right?

Alix
December 9th, 2011, 03:47 AM
Hit my goal! Wooo! My ends are just brushing my waist, and in my book that means I hit my goal. I hadn't realized it because my hair is so thick that when I braid it and such it eats up massive amounts of length, but wet and uncombed I hit waist.

I mean, I do have a naturally high waist and all, but still. I was originally going to chop my hair once I hit goal, but there is a girl I know who has beautiful thick hip length hair, and I want that.

Also, I want to be Rapunzel.

And now for pictures since what thread would be complete without them.
Lets see, this probably best shows my starting length. About chin. This was two and a half years ago.
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/LoveFromPumpkin/boom004.jpg

AND NOW. http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/LoveFromPumpkin/Photoon2011-12-09at0428.jpg

:cool:

duchesswannabe
December 9th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Yeah, why not? You are certainly close!

Avital88
December 9th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Just go for it!! I dont know about your growthrate but i grew to hip really fast from waistlength and from your pic i think you are also gonna be there before summer!
Cheers to Rapunzels!

W2
December 9th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Quick growing! Looks gorgeous and full too

Rockferry
December 9th, 2011, 04:39 AM
Wow, you're already really close. You should go for it!

newbeginning
December 9th, 2011, 05:55 AM
Wow that's a lot of length in a short amount of time.

kettle
December 9th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Exactly the atttitude that got me to tailbone :) Well done, it looks great!

sibiryachka
December 9th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Waist was my original goal, but then I realized that what I really wanted was a waist-length braid.... hopefully hip will do that for me. If not, on to tailbone!

jojo
December 9th, 2011, 10:34 AM
heck you just gotta grow that gorgeous hair to hip....then tb....then classic :D

RapunzelKat
December 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Go for it! Your hair looks great, it probably won't take too long.

One word of warning: the longer it gets, the longer you want it! At least in my experience. :D :D

Anje
December 9th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Ah, the LHC Effect strikes again. :D

princessp
December 9th, 2011, 11:43 AM
Waist to hip is generally such a quick goal to achieve everyone should do it. So yeah definitely go for it! :)