PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of bangs

W2
December 6th, 2011, 05:18 AM
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've been growing out my bangs - and today at the gym I was able to secure them with the rest of the hair in a high ponytail - braided it at tugged it under the elastic.

Well, the bangs stayed for an entire zumba class :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Just needed to share ;)

Johannah
December 6th, 2011, 05:22 AM
I'm busy with growing out my bangs too. I had straight bangs. It almost goes up with my ponytail :D

congratiolations!

Oksana
December 6th, 2011, 06:03 AM
I have been growing my bangs since may and can finally tuck them behind my ears and put them up in a ponytail :) Makes life so much easier:p

jesis
December 6th, 2011, 06:07 AM
Yay! My bangs grew soo much faster than the rest of the hair. Like 10+ inches in the last 14 months. My hair definitely didn't grow that much!

Lucky
December 6th, 2011, 08:12 AM
That's a great milestone, congrats!! :happydance:

I'm growing mine out too, but mine seem to grow much slower than the rest of my hair, though maybe it's just my perception since I can gauge their growth a bit better :shrug: I can *just* start to tuck them behind my ears, which is huge for me, they've been in an annoying stage for so long.

Amber_Maiden
December 6th, 2011, 08:15 AM
That's awesome! Congrats on the growing!!! :D

KwaveT
December 6th, 2011, 08:09 PM
I have been growing my bangs as well as rest of hair since about April/May. I think bangs are going to be long enough to go in a ponytail before the length will be. They are growing so fast. They are to the tip of the nose now.

NymphSpirit
December 6th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Uhh!! I'm jelly :p congrats haha

Juneii
December 6th, 2011, 08:16 PM
WOO! Same here, my bangs are just long enough to be held in a pony tail - there are a few stray strands that are a bit too short so I just use a bobby pin to hold it back.

silverjen
December 6th, 2011, 08:20 PM
This is an inspiring thread!

jojo
December 7th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Im growing blunt to side bangs because i can't be bothered with having to keep trimming them. Mine grow very quick, they was poking me in the eye length at the end of October and now just passing my nose; wish the rest of my hair grew as quick as that!

PriscillaCherel
December 9th, 2011, 02:35 AM
I had not a straight bang but this summer (end of June) I cut a bang and just want it to go awaaay!! But wow.. it has grown amazing. From my nose it's now already past my chin.. Amazing:O

Keep up and really.. it is growing fast! If you have a straight bang, just cut it not straight when it is a little bit longer :)! It really helps!