PDA

View Full Version : Two longhair male sightings in one day!

Sofoulee
July 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM
The other day I was looking out of the window of the place where I work, it's nestled between two Mexican restaraunts... when I saw a man walk out of one of the restaraunts with the thickest, shiniest, curliest hair. It was jet-black and waist length. Waist length! It was cut bluntly. It looked so healthy I thought I might cry, I was completely jealous.

Then, leaving from work and driving home, I stopped by Wally world to pick something up and saw a man in the parking lot with strawberry blonde wavy waist-length hair.

I think that they should join. ;) (if they haven't already!)

Ohio Sky
July 10th, 2008, 12:57 PM
I'm always waiting for one of these threads to end with "Wal Mart? Hey! That was me!" but it never happens :shrug:

You gotta think at least a few of the long hair siting must have been LHC members...

Sofoulee
July 10th, 2008, 01:07 PM
I know, Ohio Sky.. I'm just kinda waiting for someone to pipe up and say it. haha

nutsenmai
July 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM
So cool! Up here in Alaska we have a higher incidence of long-haired men. Both my husband and my father-in-law are long-hairs :).

Bill
July 11th, 2008, 02:02 AM
"Wally world"?

Dianyla
July 11th, 2008, 03:29 AM
"Wally world"?
It's a kind of Wal-Mart. An even bigger and more evil kind, I think. :ponder:

Carolyn
July 11th, 2008, 09:11 AM
"Wally world"?AKA Hellmart :rolleyes:

jtl45
July 11th, 2008, 11:28 AM
its nice to know there are more of us guys out there with shiny waist length hair!!!
Jim :)

Sofoulee
July 11th, 2008, 11:35 AM
jtl45

He must have been your hair twin! I would swear it was you, but you live in the windy city. :(

jtl45
July 13th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Sorry Sofulee, it was not me this time!! My grandparents live in Florida, so its entirely possible you may see me walking there in the winter!!!You better say hello!!!! Your curls are very cool!

serenitygal
July 13th, 2008, 11:07 AM
I had a lovely long-haired-man sighting here recently, too! Lovely wavy silver waistlength hair--just gorgeous! Often the long haired men I see here (in Texas, that is) tend to have rather grungy-looking hair, but this was lurvely and well-kept! I want hair like that in thirty years!

DavidN
July 13th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us, Soufalee, and here in Halifax, I see more and more men with long hair every day. Although waist length is rare, there are plenty of guys in my city with hair between mid-back and waist length.

Sofoulee
July 17th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Your welcome DavidN. Those two guys made my day! Their hair was just so HEALTHY!

Sofoulee
July 17th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I will jlt45!

rockkcor
July 17th, 2008, 11:55 AM
Where I live - in Europe, longhaired males are not a rare thing to see...
Neither are ladies with long hair...

As of males - I've seen one knee length few months ago...

It is encouraging as I am going for floorlength and longer than that if possible
:)

dorothea-brooke
July 17th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I'm always waiting for one of these threads to end with "Wal Mart? Hey! That was me!" but it never happens :shrug:

Oh, but it did once, last year! I wish I could remember who it was. But someone posted about a cool long-hair + Ficcare sighting on the bus or train (this was in a European city, maybe Stockholm?), and someone else responded, Hey, I think that was me! They exchanged details and it turned out it really was her....

Who was it now? Fess up! It was really fun to watch that unfold on a thread....

dorothea

Vainjane
July 17th, 2008, 06:00 PM
My DH hair is APL. His grows so fast, I think he is going to outgrow me. I am almost BSL.