PDA

View Full Version : Long overdue 1 year pic.

Hypnotica
July 10th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I realized that I had forgotten this rather important post.

So without further due:

June - July 2007

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2229/2337686382_837782e1fc.jpg?v=0

July 2008

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3256/2656485594_1940fe5614.jpg?v=0

lora410
July 10th, 2008, 12:09 PM
:thud: you have such gorgeous hair. This give me hope by October my hair will be your length since I stated out at your first pict length last Oct :D

Samara Morgan
July 10th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Hypnotica your hair has grown so much! :grin: Plus I love the way it's taken on a new shape/texture almost :agree: Well done! :D It looks way longer than BSL to me :suspect:

DavidN
July 10th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Congratulation son your one year anniversary, Hypnotica, and thank you for sharing your progress with us. I cannot get over how much your hair has grown, and it is so shiny and healthy.

Oskimosa
July 10th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Looks like you went from BSL to waist in a year to me! Congrats! And bravo on all that shine.

Siava
July 10th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Wooh! Gorgeous. :) I like the way the first picture is shot. It looks like you were in a studio.

birthmarkie
July 10th, 2008, 12:47 PM
:agape:I hereby declare you a super-grower. Your hair is stunning!!!!!

Ohio Sky
July 10th, 2008, 12:51 PM
Your color is what has me thudding, but that's great shine too! I think you need to adjust your stats to say waist instead of BSL! :cool:

ReadingRenee
July 10th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Your hair is so beautiful and its grown so much! You give me hope as well. Thanks for posting your progress. :)

Hypnotica
July 10th, 2008, 02:15 PM
:thud: you have such gorgeous hair. This give me hope by October my hair will be your length since I stated out at your first pict length last Oct :D

A short torso is very good when it comes to hair-growing!

Hypnotica your hair has grown so much! :grin: Plus I love the way it's taken on a new shape/texture almost :agree: Well done! :D It looks way longer than BSL to me :suspect:

I'm sniffing waist now. I was hoping for waist around Christmas time, so I'm happy!

Congratulation son your one year anniversary, Hypnotica, and thank you for sharing your progress with us. I cannot get over how much your hair has grown, and it is so shiny and healthy.

*clears throath* I would like to thank henna, cones and oils for the shine and LHC for providing me all this information about how to care for my hair.

Looks like you went from BSL to waist in a year to me! Congrats! And bravo on all that shine.

Do I dare to hope for tailbone for next year...?

Wooh! Gorgeous. :) I like the way the first picture is shot. It looks like you were in a studio.

My bathroom walls are *perfect* for pics.

:agape:I hereby declare you a super-grower. Your hair is stunning!!!!!

*bows humbly*

Your color is what has me thudding, but that's great shine too! I think you need to adjust your stats to say waist instead of BSL! :cool:

Oh, good point. I haven't had the courage to change my stats yet. I think I will do that next month, hopefully I'm a more solid waist by then.

Your hair is so beautiful and its grown so much! You give me hope as well. Thanks for posting your progress. :)

*gives flower and cookies*
APL to BSL is the worst, in my opinion. Then it's more a matter of tweaking your updo's all the time. And for me - redoing my roots with henna every third week.....*sigh*....yey for fast growth....nay to root applications...

feralnature
July 10th, 2008, 02:30 PM
WOW! Your hair has grown! It's beautiful! :)

julya
July 10th, 2008, 02:48 PM
That is very impressive growth, I'm impressed! I bet you will hit tailbone in another year!

jenna
July 10th, 2008, 02:58 PM
congrats on the growth! :)

MissHair
July 10th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Very beautiful, such a difference!

Isilme
July 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM
That is very impressive growth, I'm impressed! I bet you will hit tailbone in another year!

yes, I agree, with that growth, speed of light almost :D Can you share some of your super genes?;)

Alethia
July 10th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Looking good Hypnotica!! Keep up the good work and excellent shine. :) Oh, and I REALLY look forward to new updo videos as you get longer and longer hair. You're really great for doing those, thank you!

sedonia
July 10th, 2008, 03:37 PM
That is amazing! Do you know how many inches exactly it grew in the past year?

paper
July 10th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Happy Anniversary! :flowers:

Your hair looks beautiful!

lapushka
July 10th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Amazing growth! Way to go!

Islandgrrl
July 10th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Congratulations, Hypnotica! Just gorgeous!!!!

chloeishere
July 10th, 2008, 06:06 PM
It looks beautiful! Your henna red is among my favorites. It's just so bright and awesome!

Congratulations on your year! I definitely think you can hope for tailbone by next year.

brok3nwings
July 10th, 2008, 06:42 PM
I´ve fallen in love for your hair since i´ve seen your bun video. Its so shiny and the colour!!!! UAUU you are very lucky!! And yes, i can really see a big difference in a year ;) congratulations

DecafJane
July 10th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Lovely! Your hair looks great, and you have some nice growth. I also love the colour! :)

Starr
July 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM
:thud: Holy moly that's some gorgeous hair! And some super growth as well, congradulations!

girlcat36
July 10th, 2008, 06:56 PM
It's looking sooooo pretty!

tiny_teesha
July 11th, 2008, 12:36 AM
WOW 1 year only!??!?! Looks like 3 at least! Your hair is on speed or something, that is some FAST growing, and even more it looks amazing!!! Your hair does any red head proud!

Angellen
July 11th, 2008, 01:39 AM
The first pic really does look like it was taken in a studio. I "wooow"ed too. ;)

Seriously, that's some wicked growth you've had! Congrats on a year well grown!!

Hypnotica
July 11th, 2008, 02:21 AM
That is amazing! Do you know how many inches exactly it grew in the past year?

No....I haven't measured it in a long time because that made me too obsessive. 7-8 inches maybe..?

WOW 1 year only!??!?! Looks like 3 at least! Your hair is on speed or something, that is some FAST growing, and even more it looks amazing!!! Your hair does any red head proud!

*bows*

HeatherMae
July 11th, 2008, 03:50 AM
Your hair is so so beautiful! That is some amazing growth! WOW! Congratulations!

jel
July 11th, 2008, 04:03 AM
Lovely, lovely hair, and gorgeous colour! :D You're really blessed with fast hair growth. Congrats on your anniversary! :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

morgwn
July 11th, 2008, 04:11 AM
Congrats on the progressive growth and shine you've achieved over the year. Your hair is looking gorgeous! :)

sexyjacksparrow
July 11th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Om my gosh, you have such beutiful hair. It's such a pretty colour and looks really healthy.

Great growth progress too!

Kerry xx

SHELIAANN1969
July 11th, 2008, 06:05 AM
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! It looks fabulous, way to grow girlie!! :)

jojo
July 11th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Oh my what beautiful hair, lucky you a very quick grower too. xx

DotDotDot
July 11th, 2008, 09:41 AM
:thud: Can I borrow some of your growth speed? Surely you don't need all of it, you have so much! :D Your hair is such a gorgeous color, too!

Peggy E.
July 11th, 2008, 09:44 AM
Beautiful - Always amazes me to see the progress shots, how big a difference can be made in such a short period of time. You - and your hair - are lovely! ;o)

Fencai
July 11th, 2008, 09:51 AM
that's gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!! I love the texture change!! beautiful!
and a toast to the next year!

Hypnotica
July 11th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Your hair is so so beautiful! That is some amazing growth! WOW! Congratulations!

Thank you so much! I don't think my hair is *that* nice, but I guess I also suffers from "hair anorexia" from time to time..

Lovely, lovely hair, and gorgeous colour! :D You're really blessed with fast hair growth. Congrats on your anniversary!

My hair thanks LHC - my wallet curses LHC :)

Congrats on the progressive growth and shine you've achieved over the year. Your hair is looking gorgeous! :)

Can't wait for classic!

Om my gosh, you have such beutiful hair. It's such a pretty colour and looks really healthy.

Great growth progress too!

Kerry xx

*bows*

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!! It looks fabulous, way to grow girlie!! :)

I like "fabulous"! :)

Oh my what beautiful hair, lucky you a very quick grower too. xx

Thank you, sweet jojo.

:thud: Can I borrow some of your growth speed? Surely you don't need all of it, you have so much! :D Your hair is such a gorgeous color, too!

No wai! ::D :D

Beautiful - Always amazes me to see the progress shots, how big a difference can be made in such a short period of time. You - and your hair - are lovely! ;o)

I *adore* progress shots! But somehow I forgot to take one myself.

that's gorgeous!!! Congrats!!!! I love the texture change!! beautiful!
and a toast to the next year!

Hips, watch out!

LuXious
July 11th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Heck yeah! Thanks! This is very encouraging. My hair is now (July 2008) the length yours was in (July 2007). Funny how so many people on here end up with hair that is apparently healthier with length, when the average case outside of LHC seems to be just the opposite. Good growin', girl.

Indigo Girl
July 11th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Congratulations on your progress. :flower: I absolutely love the shade of your hair - what a beautiful hue!

Hypnotica
July 13th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Heck yeah! Thanks! This is very encouraging. My hair is now (July 2008) the length yours was in (July 2007). Funny how so many people on here end up with hair that is apparently healthier with length, when the average case outside of LHC seems to be just the opposite. Good growin', girl.

Putting it up and doing som S&D is apparantly the best thing :) I ould not have this hair if it weren't for LHC.

Congratulations on your progress. :flower: I absolutely love the shade of your hair - what a beautiful hue!

I think I must take some "sunshine" shots....my hair do change colour more often then a camelont depending on lightning.