PDA

View Full Version : what do you think about this?

jacqueline101
December 4th, 2011, 09:38 AM
I was reading a beauty supply catalog and found a product that's suppose to accelerate hair growth. Its called Verseo Baume Hair+ shampoo and conditioner. Has anyone tried it its sort of pricey its 30 dollars for the set. I think its a hoax.

sarahramen
December 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM
I think all of those type of things are hoaxes, hair fertilizers, the works, especially if they are so expensive. Just eat healthy, exercise and treat you hair gently, so you don't have to trim as often. But if you really wanted to try it, google the product and reviews, to see if other people got fast growth from it.

blondie9912
December 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM
Go with your gut- if you think it's a hoax, it probably is. I'm pretty wary of 'faster hair growth' treatments. Sure, they might make your hair grow faster temporarily, but what about the health of the hair that grows in, or how it may affect your scalp and hair follicles?

spidermom
December 4th, 2011, 10:08 AM
I've got the fear that if I do something to artificially stimulate the growth of my hair, it may decide to all shed out at once. Horrors!

Good health and gentle care - that's my motto.

coffinhert
December 4th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Good health and habits are worth more, in the long term, than quick fixes. Especially expensive ones.

jojo
December 4th, 2011, 10:22 AM
The only thing which I have found which speeds up growth is monistat, other than go with your gut instinct. these companies know how desperate we are to get long hair quick and abuse this fact by over charging us for products which are basically normal shampoos and conditioners. Save your cash.

coffinhert
December 4th, 2011, 10:24 AM
You know what's cheap? Castor oil. Just sayin'.

ksanka02
December 4th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I did try this combo- it does not work! Plus shampoo has SLS and according to directions you need to leave this shampoo on your hair for I think 3 min. That is pretty drying. Conditioner was very light, not enough moisture for my hair.