PDA

View Full Version : SLS free shampoo?

Hollyfire3
December 3rd, 2011, 11:50 PM
So i just started using the loreal SLS free moisture everpure shampoo and conditioner and my hair is drying now. It is much flater, a heavier and feels like there is a film on it. I know SLS free shampoos are much better but, will my hair look normal when it is all the way dry? Or does SLS free shampoo take some getting used to?

AlabasterAlice
December 4th, 2011, 12:06 AM
That shampoo did the same thing to me. I'm not a fan of it. I had to clarify to get the build up out, and even then my hair felt dry. I like "Renpure Organics: My Pretty Hair is Parched! Moisturizing Shampoo"

Hollyfire3
December 4th, 2011, 12:12 AM
That shampoo did the same thing to me. I'm not a fan of it. I had to clarify to get the build up out, and even then my hair felt dry. I like "Renpure Organics: My Pretty Hair is Parched! Moisturizing Shampoo"

I shall try that! I tried the loreal not for the moisture but for the SLS free and color stay part. I am hating it as of now.

Hollyfire3
December 4th, 2011, 12:14 AM
Hey look, we're hair twins!!! My hair type, texture and thickness is the same as yours! So i am confident that the loreal shampoo is just not good for my hair type. Thanks a bunch.

AlabasterAlice
December 4th, 2011, 12:16 AM
I shall try that! I tried the loreal not for the moisture but for the SLS free and color stay part. I am hating it as of now.
I believe a good many of Renpure's shampoos are SLS free, I just know that's the only one I've used personally. :)

Hollyfire3
December 4th, 2011, 12:20 AM
I believe a good many of Renpure's shampoos are SLS free, I just know that's the only one I've used personally. :)

i will certainly look into it, now, what to use to get this crap out of my hair. . . oh gosh its late, nevermind that is now tommorow's problem, bad hair or not! Thanks for the help.

californiagirl
December 4th, 2011, 01:24 AM
I personally use Loreal Everstrong SLS free shampoo. I do not use their conditioner, though; I like to use Suave Naturals Coconut. I have found success with the combination of these two products, and my hair really seems to like it!