PDA

View Full Version : Is it bad?

longcurlygirl<3
December 3rd, 2011, 02:49 PM
To do the same like 4 styles all the time? I can only do a cinnabun, a english braid, two english braids, & ponytail. I can do a french but not a favorite easy to go. I couldn't wash my hair since last saturday due to my cold :( and throat infection. So I was putting my hiair up all day and night. (I like 2-4 english braids throughout my hair to sleep. And now my head hurts that i have finally washed it.

Also, I do not understand why my hair feels dry, I cannot do a DT because I haven't ordered my deep treatment. But, I was oiling my hair all week. And spritzing it with water. Do I need a trim? I was waiting till march to get one.

coffinhert
December 3rd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Sometimes our hair feels a little dry or off. I usually just ignore it for a few days, continue my normal routine, and it gets better. There's lots of threads here about your same concern where people stress and try a bunch of things. Dont worry! Just give it a week or two.

Helenae
December 3rd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Bad in what sense? For your hair, or aesthetically speaking?

I think ranging between four hairstyles isn't bad, I know if you keep your hair in the same ponytail every day with a hairband, it might wear out your hairs in that section a bit... especially if your hair is fine. If you use a scrunchie, I think it's fine.

jacqueline101
December 3rd, 2011, 03:22 PM
Like the last reply leaving your hair in the same hair style will cause damage to fine hairs. Other then that changing hairstyles isn't bad.