PDA

View Full Version : inspired by LHC

Georgies
December 3rd, 2011, 11:29 AM
I found LHC while looking for info on henna. I started going through the henna posts, and then something unexpected happened. I became totally entranced by the photos and kept going through post after post, hundreds of them. It wasn't just the beautiful colors, but the hair itself! Such amazing hair!

I've always loved long hair but cut mine off years ago - it was hard to keep up and not very healthy. I thought I'd learned alot about hair care since then - I read Massey's CG book - but ok, I knew nothing. I've learned more in the last 3 days about hair than in my entire life. I've got lots of things to try, and maybe I could actually grow and keep a decent length of hair this time. I've got a long way to go - I'm at chin length now - but I'll give it a shot!

Thanks so much for all of the info and the beautiful photos.

Vanilla
December 3rd, 2011, 01:02 PM
Good luck with your long hair journey and welcome! I'm a fairly new member, and I also chopped my long hair a few times. You're not alone :)

Pierre
December 3rd, 2011, 01:32 PM
Welcome to LHC!

patria
December 5th, 2011, 11:18 AM
I found this site by researching henna too. I was almost going to cut off the bleach damaged hair but after seeing these photos decided it was worth trying to repair it with henna. I love this site and am a newbie myself.

Georgies
December 5th, 2011, 01:08 PM
yes, this place is highly addictive!

Gothchiq
December 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM
Welcome to our obsession. ;)