PDA

View Full Version : Hair treatments in entertainment media

Mountaingrrl
December 1st, 2011, 06:33 PM
In the most recent episode of EastEnders, a British soap opera, one of the characters, Zainab, is shown cleaning house with a coconut oil leave-in treatment in her hair. She later tells her daughter-in-law it makes her hair soft and she should try it, and it comes up in conversation with a couple other characters.

Anyone else notice hair treatments or other LHC-oriented stuff cropping up in TV, movies, fiction?

sarahramen
December 3rd, 2011, 08:53 PM
I've seen S&D in several movies, including the devil wears prada

Lissandria
December 3rd, 2011, 09:08 PM
^^ I want to watch that movie again now. LOL

moon2dove
December 4th, 2011, 08:41 AM
I had a secret snigger when Zainab said she had coconut oil on her hair! :)

jojo
December 4th, 2011, 10:25 AM
I noticed that in Eastenders too :D also in Tanya's beauty place they have morrocanoil on the shelves too! go eastenders! they also had a man smoking an E cig in the cafe which made me smile as ive just stopped smoking by using one of these!

beccababesx
December 4th, 2011, 02:05 PM
S&D in the Devil Wears Prada?! WHERE?! Haha. Well Miranda Kerr said she used coconut oil in her hair, now everyone does... Grrr stealing our secrets haha!

Lissandria
December 4th, 2011, 09:06 PM
^^ I thought she said she ate it. But whatever she does with it, I wish she had kept her mouth shut. It's so hard to find nowadays. It's always sold out. :(

Amber_Maiden
December 5th, 2011, 12:19 PM
^^ I thought she said she ate it. But whatever she does with it, I wish she had kept her mouth shut. It's so hard to find nowadays. It's always sold out. :(

haha! Here it's avocado oil! Can never find the stuff!:(