PDA

View Full Version : 4 weeks at LHC... before and after pics!

Martukita
December 1st, 2011, 03:52 PM
So this is my hair evolution so far:
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h471/Martukita_bcn/Comparison_1.jpg
I just self trimmed my hair yesterday, both the lenght (to even up the hemline) and the layers because I had lot of split ends on them. So I sacrified all the lenght of last month and maybe a bit more, but I think my hair is looking better :cheese:

I've been doing SMTs, oilings, using cone free shampoos and conditioners and not using heat at all (only today I straightened it to take the picture). What you think? Am I doing it well? :o

Ice~Cold~Wind
December 1st, 2011, 04:06 PM
It's looking great! Keep up the routine! :) It looks very shiny and healthy.

Amber_Maiden
December 1st, 2011, 04:08 PM

Agreed!!!! :)

Martukita
December 1st, 2011, 04:08 PM

:cheese::cheese: Thanks a lot! I also think it's shinnier but maybe it's just me wanting it to be shinnier :p

Martukita
December 1st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Agreed!!!! :)
:cheese::cheese::cheese:

Ice~Cold~Wind
December 1st, 2011, 04:17 PM
^ It's not just you wishing it to be, it really is quite shiny! :D

jojo
December 1st, 2011, 05:39 PM
looks in excellent condition, a perfect start for longer lengths!

Martukita
December 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM
looks in excellent condition, a perfect start for longer lengths!

Thanks Jojo! I will try to go as long as I can without trimming it :)

Falcore
December 1st, 2011, 06:47 PM
Congrats - very nice

It looks a lot thicker too :D

Avital88
December 1st, 2011, 07:14 PM
i see more shine for sure! good job and you gained more thickness and gave yourself an excellent trim. You hair will grow out very pretty for sure

Martukita
December 2nd, 2011, 03:45 AM
i see more shine for sure! good job and you gained more thickness and gave yourself an excellent trim. You hair will grow out very pretty for sure

Thanks! I did a ponytail on the top of my head to cut the layers, and then the Feyes method for the lenght. So happy it turned out nice :)

Martukita
December 2nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
Congrats - very nice

It looks a lot thicker too :D

Thanks! :flower:

Macaroni
December 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM
It's thicker, shinier and your hemline is perfect.

RapunzelKat
December 2nd, 2011, 10:25 PM
Your hair looks so pretty and healthy! I hope I have such good results after just four weeks! :)

I have been thinking about learning to self trim, but I've been worried I might not do a good job. Yours looks so nice! :D I'm feeling a bit braver about trying it myself now after seeing your great results.

Martukita
December 3rd, 2011, 06:56 AM
Your hair looks so pretty and healthy! I hope I have such good results after just four weeks! :)

I have been thinking about learning to self trim, but I've been worried I might not do a good job. Yours looks so nice! :D I'm feeling a bit braver about trying it myself now after seeing your great results.

You just have to do a very thigh ponytail. Just try it trimming only a bit, and if you don't like it you can alwayas go to the hairdresser :) Thanks for the nice compliments! :flower:

jacqueline101
December 3rd, 2011, 07:34 AM
Your hair looks lovely and healthy. Its shiner and growing real well.