PDA

View Full Version : Product for you to look at!

Cania
November 30th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Hey everyone. I thought I'd try out the Naked Rescue line, and as I'd used the straighteners all last week (:mad:) I thought a nice, deep, "repairing" treatment might be nice to try and make it up to my poor hair!

Anyway, here's the link. (http://www.nakedbodycare.co.uk/naked-rescue-repairing-hair-treatment-frizzy-damaged-hair.html)

My hair feels so, so soft, and looks amazing! My mother has short hair, but she's used it too with great results.

I'm not sure how well it would work with very fine hair, as it seems to have made mine look a little flatter than usual, but it might be worth a shot. You can get little sachets from boots to try, and the tub might seem expensive but it's huge and will last ages!

Anyone else tried this?

Amber_Maiden
November 30th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Looks good! Wonder if I can find it in Canada?

jacqueline101
November 30th, 2011, 04:43 PM
It looks great.

kaned_ferret
December 1st, 2011, 02:56 PM
I exclusively use the Naked long and silky conditioner for COing my hair. It. Is. A. Godsend. Scalp: fixed; Hair; smooth; Smell: divine; Me: happy!

Seriously can't praise it enough :) I have tried a few bits in their range, I started off with the repair stuff, but found the silky conditioner to be way more beneficial as it's so thick and rich. The only thing I haven't liked is the green tea "shiny" conditioner - again, smells divine, but it's fairly thin in consistency and I need GLOOPY conditioner to work through my mane!

jojo
December 1st, 2011, 05:54 PM
I used to use the naked range when I first joined here, I have baby fine hair and it works just great. I may just have to try it again, my hair needs change the longer it gets!

JessiBird89
December 1st, 2011, 08:43 PM
I absolutely LOVE the Naked Haircare range and its really exciting to see that they worked for others as well!! Since starting to properly care for my hair in April I have tried the hydrating shampoo, the volume building shampoo and the smooth silky shampoo and conditioner.

I've learned the best ones for me are the Hydrating shampoo coupled with the Smooth Silky Conditioner (this conditioner is great - thick, rich and PERFECT for SMTs without leaving my fine hair completely flat)
I really want to try the Rescue Intensive Care ones - they sound really nourishing.

JessiBird89
December 1st, 2011, 08:49 PM
Also used the Naked Miracle Worker leave-in conditioner to much success! :cheese: