PDA

View Full Version : Monistat and CO washing

Jessfoz
November 30th, 2011, 10:29 AM
As a bit of a newbie, I do realise this question has probably been answered a lot, there is a lot to trawl through! Of which I have been (happily) doing for days now. But now I'm convinced to try the monistat, well Daktarin here, I wonder how it will fit in with my decision to CO wash. I can only imagine I'll probably still need to cleanse my hair somehow. What will my routine look like? So just wondering those of you that do both, what you do weekly? How often do you CO as it is (even if you don't monistat)? What are your washing patterns when it comes to using monistat?:)

I'm doubtful these two things will actually work together though and I may have to at least CWC.:rolleyes:

Jessfoz
November 30th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Sorry, just wanted to bump this up.

jacqueline101
November 30th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I do monistat and I use mane n tail shampoo and condish. I also use my monistat daily along with mane n tail condish as a leave in. I wash my hair weekly. I have thought about mixing monistat and mane n tail condish together. I love those two items.

Rebeccalaurenxx
November 30th, 2011, 10:28 PM
I dont co wash, but i do use monistat, and its really not difficult to clean off your scalp. You can probably co-wash and get it off your scalp. I put it on after washing, then leave it on til the next wash.

Tizzles
November 30th, 2011, 11:05 PM
I CO wash to get the monistat off my hair. I use a diluted formula for the monistat though (about an inch of cream and 3 tbsp of warm water, give or take). No matter if I apply it to wet or dry hair it always comes out just fine by CO washing.