PDA

View Full Version : A CO question...

princesitamaria
November 29th, 2011, 04:22 PM
So I am starting to just do CO and I was wondering does it really matter how often I am doing it? I know when people do shampoo ur only suppossed to that the bare minimum but with the Co does that cancel out? The bottom 6 inches of my hair where bleached so they get dry and I french braid it at night and even that with oil in it, it still needs the moisture every few days like 2 maybe 3 at the most

WaterMusic
November 29th, 2011, 11:47 PM
You really just have to do what works for you. I CO once every week to ten days, and some people CO every day. Do whatever feels best for your hair and scalp, and definitely join the CO thread for support!

milagro
November 30th, 2011, 12:10 AM
Actually you don't have to CO every time you wet your hair. I throw in a water rinse between CO washes, especially in summertime, it helps refresh both hair and curls pattern.
Second the invitation to join the CO thread, it's an immense source of support and information :flower:

krissykins
November 30th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Since your ends are so damaged, I would recommend doing a CO wash more often to keep the ends moisturized. I say just jump in and see how your hair reacts to CO washing. If you find that you need to wash more frequently, then go right ahead. :)

princesitamaria
November 30th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Since your ends are so damaged, I would recommend doing a CO wash more often to keep the ends moisturized. I say just jump in and see how your hair reacts to CO washing. If you find that you need to wash more frequently, then go right ahead. :)

Okay great sounds like a plan :) hehehe