PDA

View Full Version : If I owe anyone an explanation...

shikara
November 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Someone responded to one of my posts seeming upset because ive been putting a small picture of an updo with my posts, and they sometimes show up in the middle, or otherwise messing with the formating, and shes having to read it twice, and noted that thats what sigs are for. If anyone has been upset over this, I apologize. I have a new ipad and the placement of the updo is an accident, not on purpose. A couple times ive hit return twice to get it at the bottom, but it didnt go there. Ive been wanting to put these uoswept hairstyles in my album but i cant get them from photobucket to my album and i dont have another computer. Once agsin, I apologize if any of my posts have been messing with anyone's mind :)

Amber_Maiden
November 28th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Doesn't bother me. It's a small pic. Very pretty btw.

omnivore
November 28th, 2011, 06:44 PM
No worries here! Alignment errors happen! :D

Also, seconding very pretty.

Madora
November 28th, 2011, 06:59 PM
No worries, Shikara! Stuff happens. Nothing to get yer knickers in a twist over!

PixxieStix
November 28th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Computers are weird, and may do strange things, and if it is important enough for me to want to read, I for one will manage around a strange gap in text. :) Like Madora said, stuff happens! Very pretty updo by the way, I'd love something similar for my wedding.

2peasinapod
November 28th, 2011, 07:36 PM
So that explains it! I assumed it was a formatting error, or my computer messing up (I'm using a notebook, and it likes to make ads huge and put them in the middle of things :rolleyes: ). And yes, it's very pretty. :)

jacqueline101
November 28th, 2011, 08:55 PM
Looks good to me I'm technology challenged too.

Heartwillfollow
November 28th, 2011, 08:59 PM
I just thought it was a pretty updo :) didn't even notice if the alignment was off.

WaterMusic
November 28th, 2011, 11:34 PM
That was me. :) Wasn't upset, just found it distracting!

Susana
November 29th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Didn't even notice....I am still not sure what you are talking about to be honest :laugh:

moon2dove
November 29th, 2011, 04:58 AM
Looks good to me I'm technology challenged too.

^^^Haha! Me toooo! So it doesn't bother me.

It's a lovely pic, anyway :D

To tell you the truth. I have no idea what the fuss is about :)

WaitingSoLong
November 29th, 2011, 05:04 AM
I read the original post in another thread and couldn't figure out what they meant with the alignment issues. Nothing has ever been out of alignment for me but I never check LHC with anything other than my regular PC (I have no other way to check, I am not all up on technology).

At any rate, I don't think anything negative was intended, just curiosity, I hope you don't feel bad about it!

longhairedlady
November 29th, 2011, 06:02 AM
I love looking at hair pics, so post away!

lapushka
November 29th, 2011, 09:17 AM
Not that it bothered me, but I found your posts hard to read because the picture kept screwing up the text.

jojo
November 29th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Ive never had a problem with it to be honest, no worries from me.

proo
November 29th, 2011, 10:00 AM
How did you do the updo? It looks lovely.

spidermom
November 29th, 2011, 10:13 AM
I noticed the alignment was off, but it doesn't bother me. In fact, the picture is worth it.

Valorie
November 29th, 2011, 10:42 AM
I wouldn't be concerned. It is quite pretty and really, I would not have noticed anything:confused: