PDA

View Full Version : Metal guys with gorgeous locks

BlondieHepburn
November 28th, 2011, 10:55 AM
I went to a small metal festival last night, and there is always some serious hair being displayed at those events. There were a few girls with nice hair, but the guys! I couldn't stop staring at all the beautiful waist-length and TB length hair. Not out of surprise, but out of pure admiration. It's so free-flowing and healthy looking, and I bet it's all out of benign neglect. Here I am slopping bizarre egg mixtures on my head every week, and they probably don't even brush it regularly. *le sigh*

Does anyone have a particular love for long, purdy boy hair?

coffinhert
November 28th, 2011, 10:59 AM
I love metal guys! I originally started growing my hair long so I could headbang with it again. And yeah, it is mostly benign neglect, knowing a few of them myself. I asked one of my friends what he washes his hair with, and he said something like "Water, whenever I get around to it" which believe me is not that often. One of my favorite tumblrs for metal guy hair is http://metalmaidenovdeth.tumblr.com/ (link is NSFW)

DancingQueen
November 28th, 2011, 11:01 AM
There is nothing more sexy than a guy with long hair. I think most guys could be more attractive by just growing out their hair. I should be a crime to cut it!

Amber_Maiden
November 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
My man had long hair, about mid back, when I met him. his was benign neglect. Ended up having to cut it this year because he took it too far- it was very very damaged. Of course, I had been giving him trims, but the hair on top of his head was breaking. very bad. Now he has about 1in hair on his head. I miss his long hair :( It's what attracted me to him.

Avital88
November 28th, 2011, 11:09 AM
my boyfriends hair was midback too, he is in lawschool now so he cut it all off :( i miss it it was sooo gorgeous and curly

BlondieHepburn
November 28th, 2011, 11:49 AM
My man had long hair, about mid back, when I met him. his was benign neglect. Ended up having to cut it this year because he took it too far- it was very very damaged. Of course, I had been giving him trims, but the hair on top of his head was breaking. very bad. Now he has about 1in hair on his head. I miss his long hair :( It's what attracted me to him.

aw, that's sad! at least it will give you an opportunity to learn to love him as much without the hair. hehe.

funny thing about my love for men with long hair: my husband is bald! i never thought i could be attracted to a bald guy, but i love his bare head. plus it's really easy to spot in large crowds. haha.

seriously though, i am considering going the route of benign neglect. it seems to work so well for them, so why not? but i do love pampering my hair... oh, the silliness of being a girl sometimes... haha. :p

coffinhert
November 28th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I think one reason metal guys have such nice looking hair is because 1. they never color it and 2. they don't obsessively trim, which i know personally means my hair is much shorter than it would be otherwise.

moon2dove
November 28th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Oh yeah!! You can't beat long hair on any guy, be it metal heads, bikers or the guy next door with TB length hair (sigh) !! :)

When I met my DH he had lovely long locks, but he has his head shaved nowadays! (double sigh) :)

amantha
November 28th, 2011, 12:17 PM
:swoon: I love metal dudes with long hair. One of the main reasons I decided to grow my hair out was so that I could headbang better when I go to metal shows. I'm always in awe of the beautiful locks of hair I see at shows, guy or girl! But I do catch myself drooling over the long-haired dudes.
My bf is a metalhead but keeps his hair short. I like him with shorter hair. He'd look pretty silly if it was long.

Becky9679
November 28th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I love guys to have long hair, but strangely enough my husband has a shaven head. He used to have longish curly hair before I knew him (Robert Plant style!) but shaved it all off when he started to go bald.

Have a look at this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuolXNQZlF8) for possibly the most beautiful hair I've seen (on a man or woman)

And here's a picture I took when I saw 1349 a couple of months ago - this is Archaon, his hair was gorgeous!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8101&pictureid=118753

slz
November 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM
I too had some serious oogling to do last friday at a gig :D . First band's singer looked like some kind of LHC posterchild - and then Tomi Joutsen, oh my, the swooning :p .
So no time to look at the public :eyebrows:.

Oh and ETA : :rockerdud :rockerdud :rockerdud

iszolda111
November 28th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I <3 them. *swoon* benign neglect indeed.

teal
November 28th, 2011, 02:28 PM
I wish more guys would grow their hair long.

lilravendark
November 28th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Nothing better than a man with long hair who is talented with the guitar lol

slz
November 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Eye candy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9pNjxENVn0)
(and ear candy as well - except for the terrible high pitched screaming near the end in the public, from yours truly :o)

Shadow Walker
November 28th, 2011, 04:16 PM
We metal men are a breed all our own. :p

There's only one other guy I know in the scene here who has hair as long as mine, in fact most of the metal guys have short hair. Same with the ladies too, which is unfortunate....

slz
November 28th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Hi there SW, wassup ? I noticed yeah, there seems to be a trend in the "younger generation" of metalheads for short hair cuts which I think is unfortunate, too.

Shadow Walker
November 28th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Hi there SW, wassup ? I noticed yeah, there seems to be a trend in the "younger generation" of metalheads for short hair cuts which I think is unfortunate, too.

Not too much, finally hanging around here a bit more. :)

And I agree, younger metalheads aren't what they used to be, to me they look more like the punk crowd. It's mostly mid-20's and up that have long hair, at least around here.

slz
November 28th, 2011, 04:40 PM
At least more often than not they somehow compensate with funky facial hair :D .

One more for the pleasure : Tomi Joutsen last friday again, headbanging with knee length dreads (http://youtu.be/fkC8Lif5_nw)
(not for the faint of heart - the public's singing is so terrible your ears might come out scarred forever >< )

Yame
November 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Metal was the reason I grew my hair out in the first place, though I never got to grow it to any extreme length. I always envied my guy friends' long hair, but pretty much all of them ended up chopping it off.

leslissocool
November 28th, 2011, 04:46 PM
My husband has long hair almost to his waist. I LOVE long hair on men, I've dated only one guy with short hair in my whole life.

I was at a show last Saturday, and there me and my friend where the only girls with past waist hair :(. I met a couple of guys who actually oil their hair regularly!

In my crowd the hair is either gorgeous and super long or bald :o!!

Earelia
November 28th, 2011, 06:19 PM
I love long hair on guys... I always urge my boyfriend to keep his hair long, dreadlocks or not. I was watching Iced Earth: Alive In Athens and Matt Barlow's hair was so effing gorgeous. I mean, I bet it got sweaty and tangled from whipping it around but still...

allio21
November 28th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Their hair is usually super dry though :/

xoxophelia
November 28th, 2011, 07:16 PM
Uuuuuummmmm I made this video awhile ago dedicated to long hair men.. <<' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpN2DBgCEY

It makes it look like I am really into abs and such but I'm actually not. It was more about hair/faces/general look.

Chetanlaiho
November 28th, 2011, 07:34 PM
All of the longhaired guys I know are metalheads, some are wonderful products of benign neglect and some others, not so much xD

PixxieStix
November 28th, 2011, 07:52 PM
I can't say I am into the metal scene much, but I do catch myself watching videos of such music if the singer/band member has really pretty hair. I think long hair on guys is amazing. My baby brother has the most beautiful, past waist length bright orange/red THICK hair, (mostly benign neglect, although he INSISTS on S&C washing every single day) he started growing it the day he met my now fiance about 5 years ago when he met him, because at the time FH had past waist length gorgeous brunette hair. I nearly cried when he chopped it all off, but we are on the growing road together this time around! He was so sexy with his long hair, and I think we're gonna make quite the striking couple in a couple years from now with out matching long hair!

holothuroidea
November 28th, 2011, 09:11 PM
I'm not really a fan of the metal scene, although I do appreciate the music and of course the hair is amazing.

The best dude hair I've seen recently was at my midwife's "hippie" pie festival. My favorite was an old guy with waist-length white waves. It was magnificent.

I keep trying to convince my DH to grow his hair out because it would be so fantastic but he's not into it. He keeps telling me how his father is rolling in his grave with his hair at 4in and he can't bear the thought of it getting any longer. He does have really beautiful hair though, it seems like a waste to me to keep it short.

coffinhert
November 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Not too much, finally hanging around here a bit more. :)

And I agree, younger metalheads aren't what they used to be, to me they look more like the punk crowd. It's mostly mid-20's and up that have long hair, at least around here.

Metal and punk are blending... There are so many crusties now rather than distinct metal or punk. Back when metal first came around, metal and punk were enemies... or so I read.

Shadow Walker
November 28th, 2011, 11:07 PM
Metal and punk are blending... There are so many crusties now rather than distinct metal or punk. Back when metal first came around, metal and punk were enemies... or so I read.

That's what I hear too, though that feud is a bit before my time. I was a late comer into the scene, perhaps 6 or 7 years ago, though I've listened to metal for longer.

BlondieHepburn
November 29th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Shadow Walker, your hair is really nice. What methods do you employ?

Shadow Walker
November 29th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Shadow Walker, your hair is really nice. What methods do you employ?

Thank you! To be honest, I really don't do much of anything to my hair.

LocustSpawning
November 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I absolutely, absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE long hair on men. and if a man isn't really all that attractive, if he has long hair, it can make him extremely attractive to me. I have no idea why! It has been this way for years. I think I have some sort of long hair ******. I absolutely love it.

LocustSpawning
November 29th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Uuuuuummmmm I made this video awhile ago dedicated to long hair men.. <<' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhpN2DBgCEY

It makes it look like I am really into abs and such but I'm actually not. It was more about hair/faces/general look.

Most of the guys in this vid have hair a bit too short for me, but I did notice Peter Steele was in there.... ahhhhh!

MaiCarInMtl
November 29th, 2011, 05:56 PM

Yayyy! Someone remembered Trent Reznor! :eek: gotta love the little boy in the Perfect Drug video too.
The first time I really noticed a man with long hair was when I was about 13 and I saw an old Pantera clip - Phil Anselmo had the mohawk type of thing going on. Wow! Oh WOW! I will admit that I still find him hot even with his short hair though.
Not long after, I found this Canadian band (I Mother Earth) that had all 4 members with long hair. If you're lucky enough to find an older music video of theirs, you can have fun checking out the hair. Their guitar player, Jagori Tanna, had some of the most amazing hair I have ever seen! Of course, they all cut their hair in the end and then ended up splitting up. Booo!
Now, please excuse me as I go look up some major oldies.
Ok, he's not metal, but lets not forget Michael Hutchence! He had beautiful hair, so tragic.

Mesmerise
November 29th, 2011, 07:32 PM
I love guys to have long hair, but strangely enough my husband has a shaven head. He used to have longish curly hair before I knew him (Robert Plant style!) but shaved it all off when he started to go bald.

Have a look at this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuolXNQZlF8) for possibly the most beautiful hair I've seen (on a man or woman)

Danny Cecati has AMAZING hair!! Eyefear was one of the support bands for Blind Guardian who I went to see a couple of months ago, and when he came out I was like :bigeyes:... I kept trying to get higher up to see exactly how LONG his hair was (because from where I was sitting I couldn't see the end of it!!). It just blew me away!! It looked so shiny and healthy too.

Honestly I think he has the longest hair of anyone I've ever seen in person!

Of the Fae
November 30th, 2011, 03:41 AM
My boyfriend has absolutely gorgeous blonde hair with a straight even hemline, longer than midback...
I envy the thickness, and the shine.
I really find long hair on men beautiful, it gives them something extra.
I've heard people say it makes guys look feminine, but that's not true at all. It may actually make them more manly :P

Jesabel
November 30th, 2011, 04:00 AM
I went to a concert at the start of this year (Soundwave, for any Aussies) and one of the guitarists for All That Remains had awesome hair... long but the most amazing thing was how shiny and soft and tangle free (though blowing around and headbanging!) it was - unbelievable.

Upside Down
November 30th, 2011, 04:37 AM

Cool video :) who is on 1:38 <3 ??? :)

BlondieHepburn
November 30th, 2011, 07:53 AM

Ha. Brilliant. I love that Skwisgaar Skwigelf made a cameo appearance.

Thank you! To be honest, I really don't do much of anything to my hair.

Lucky!

(Well, not that I couldn't follow a similar [lack of] routine, but for some reason I love to put food products in my hair. Looks like I'm about to make a cake instead of take a shower. :rolleyes:)

holothuroidea
November 30th, 2011, 08:29 AM
Wait a minute, I know this is OT but I just had to say something..

Someone posts a link to a series of pictures where one of them is a cartoon of a beastly looking man obviously raping a woman whose head exploded into a burst of flame and that's okay but a link to a picture where a real live female nipple is partially exposed needs to be removed?

What on earth is wrong with us...

Johannah
November 30th, 2011, 08:31 AM
A friend of mine has really long hair. A lot longer than me and it makes me jealous :D

ilovelonghair
November 30th, 2011, 09:37 AM

And here's a picture I took when I saw 1349 a couple of months ago - this is Archaon, his hair was gorgeous!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8101&pictureid=118753

I got hair envie now! How lucky to be able to grow it that long. I have seen pictures of him with floor length hair if I remember right, it is shorter now? Even though he has a seethrough-ish spot at his scalp in this picture, he has still a lot of hair!

My BF (who is not metal related) always had his long, waist mostly, but had to cut it for a job once long ago. So disgusting, it takes years to grow back and you'd be walking around with a look you don't want. And if you have to change jobs you could again start at new. But now it seems that no one notices it at job interviews. In a tight bun it seems less noticeable, plus it looks professional :). Actually quite more professional than some guys who have short hair (neglected, just naturally badly shaped etc.)

Monkey962
November 30th, 2011, 09:37 AM
Is it ok if I'm not really a metalhead anymore? I exhibited metalhead symptoms long before I had any appreciable length of hair. That was back in middle school. In high school I started growing my hair out and that's probably where my interest in metal peaked, because shortly thereafter I stopped liking new metal because it seemed to be blended with emo and indie stuff. I liked to call it 'screamo'.

I hope I don't turn this into a metal thread rather than a hair thread...

Arriens
December 1st, 2011, 05:51 AM
What on earth is wrong with us...
Political correctness.

Piyo
December 1st, 2011, 09:24 AM
I think what this thread needs is more pictures of men with gorgeous long hair. :D

Hugh Jackman actually recently made a Google+ post about his hair growing out. I rather like it at this length.

http://www.webwombat.com.au/lifestyle/fashion_beauty/images/jackman-1.jpg

PinkyCat
December 1st, 2011, 09:37 AM
I think what this thread needs is more pictures of men with gorgeous long hair. :D

Hugh Jackman actually recently made a Google+ post about his hair growing out. I rather like it at this length.

This looks just like my fiance's hair: SORRY HUGE!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8306&pictureid=120141

holothuroidea
December 1st, 2011, 09:50 AM
Political correctness.

Or, "authoritarian male correctness"

VikingVampChick
December 1st, 2011, 10:00 AM

Guy with long hair and a talent with blades.

Yeah, I spent a couple years doing Renaissance fair/SCA. :D

VikingVampChick
December 1st, 2011, 10:05 AM
I love long hair on guys... I always urge my boyfriend to keep his hair long, dreadlocks or not. I was watching Iced Earth: Alive In Athens and Matt Barlow's hair was so effing gorgeous. I mean, I bet it got sweaty and tangled from whipping it around but still...

Have no idea who he is, so I googled. OH My Stars! I want that man's hair! I'll give th music a try, too.

Love this pic:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/2/0/8/3208_artist.jpg%3F2201&imgrefurl=http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Matt_Barlow/3208&h=500&w=326&sz=37&tbnid=srBUgLGAH3VJxM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=81&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmatt%2Bbarlow%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=matt+barlow&docid=pqe0aqWs3k1oLM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=abPXTqvBIsrOgAfFoOGKDw&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAg

Gothchiq
December 1st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Yup. My boyfriend has hair down to his butt. I help him care for it and I do his microtrims.

Seeshami
December 1st, 2011, 10:13 AM
I love long long hair on men. It's the in between that isn't my favorite.

PianoPlaye
December 1st, 2011, 01:08 PM
I knew a lad at college who had stunning hair - waist as a minimum if wet, glorious thick natural curls.
Loved his metal. Speakers bigger than the official issue cupboard.
As years passed & he got more aware of a mainstream, in particular the corporate recruiters, he cut it shorter & shorter & ended up with a very neat short back & sides.
That beautiful hair was all pruned away.
Tragic.

-j-
December 2nd, 2011, 01:52 AM
Oh yes, Metal, and Guys with long hair! :crush:
Lucky we have Shadow Warrior here :wink:

My man also has long hair but itīs in awful condition because of all the moshing and sweating due to gigs and sports. He doesnīt "remember" to take care of it!

But thatīs not the sad part. His hair is thinning and he is planning to go bald :( I donīt agree at all! I want him to save at least a small portion of hair, not completely bald. But itīs not my decision...

maskedrose
December 2nd, 2011, 07:54 AM

Ohhh so hot, I was drooling :D

Most of the guys in this vid have hair a bit too short for me, but I did notice Peter Steele was in there.... ohhhh my god.... Yes please.....

Look at this pic of him... *explodes*
Click click.... (http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/eddiesmaiden/default/peter-steele--large-msg-118033142886.jpg)

Mmm, love it!

I'm definitely not in the metal scene, but oh how I do love long hair on guys! I watched Attila the Hun the other night just so I could drool over Gerard Butler with long hair for three hours :p: http://files.myopera.com/GerardButlerFan/albums/1453981/Atilla_050.jpg

ilovelonghair
December 3rd, 2011, 08:01 AM
There is some serious issue with the quoting today :(, I tried several times and I get the wrong post to quote.
I just wanted to comment on Hugh Jackman, how long is his hair now? I bet it will look great longer!

My man also has long hair but itīs in awful condition because of all the moshing and sweating due to gigs and sports. He doesnīt "remember" to take care of it!

But thatīs not the sad part. His hair is thinning and he is planning to go bald :( I donīt agree at all! I want him to save at least a small portion of hair, not completely bald. But itīs not my decision...

I think he doesn't like the look of bald on top and long at the back, most people dislike that look. But he doesn't have to be bald, he can get an invisible hair piece. Those things are great nowadays and undetectable :) I think there is still a stigma on it, people think about ugly toupets :D

GALISH
December 3rd, 2011, 10:24 AM
Yep it's all about benign neglect - most of the time.
Just take a look around before headbanging, you don't want your locks get stuck or ripped off by anything like a ventilator

Earelia
December 3rd, 2011, 10:01 PM
Have no idea who he is, so I googled. OH My Stars! I want that man's hair! I'll give th music a try, too.

Love this pic:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.metal-archives.com/images/3/2/0/8/3208_artist.jpg%3F2201&imgrefurl=http://www.metal-archives.com/artists/Matt_Barlow/3208&h=500&w=326&sz=37&tbnid=srBUgLGAH3VJxM:&tbnh=124&tbnw=81&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmatt%2Bbarlow%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=matt+barlow&docid=pqe0aqWs3k1oLM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=abPXTqvBIsrOgAfFoOGKDw&ved=0CDgQ9QEwAg

Hahaha, I do too. :D I think he's got to be my favorite Metal Vocalist... he's just... damn. The dude's got a set of lungs.

Arriens
December 3rd, 2011, 11:05 PM
ripped off by anything like a ventilator

Why would somebody put a ventilator within reach on the dancefloor? :p

Rusticular
December 3rd, 2011, 11:49 PM
Loooooove love love metal men anyway, the hair's a bonus. xD
A friend of mine shaved all his off recently after years of having it long; I was so disappointed, haha. Now he's gotta deal with all the other guys callin' him 'TRAITOR!'

In fact, I pretty sure that's subconsciously part of why I've always had mine long. No way in hell my man's allowed hair longer than mine!

Hollyfire3
December 3rd, 2011, 11:59 PM
Metal guys, country boys, guys with long hair look good!

Hollyfire3
December 4th, 2011, 12:01 AM

Good luck with your guy's hair! Oh, and i love your avatar pic! Isn't it the Charmed symbol?

VikingVampChick
December 4th, 2011, 08:33 AM
Hahaha, I do too. :D I think he's got to be my favorite Metal Vocalist... he's just... damn. The dude's got a set of lungs.

I've seen pics now of him with buzzed-short hair. Still looks great - such a lovely red :)

Prefer it long, but oh well...

GALISH
December 4th, 2011, 09:24 AM
Why would somebody put a ventilator within reach on the dancefloor? :p

No dancefloor: MOSHPIT! Just to avoid hyperthermia, but you're right, iy wouldn't be that close hehe

slz
December 4th, 2011, 09:31 AM
This fan + headbanging thing makes me think of a chapel of ghouls video - I'll go looking for it, BRB :D .

leslissocool
December 4th, 2011, 01:36 PM
No dancefloor: MOSHPIT! Just to avoid hyperthermia, but you're right, iy wouldn't be that close hehe

I recently saw mayhem and they had AC!!! I was actually COLD!!!

Maraz
December 4th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I wish more guys would grow their hair long.

Me too! I've liked long hair on guys ever since I can remember.

jackie75
December 4th, 2011, 10:06 PM

This, totally!! David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) was such a babe back in the day....

I love long hair on guys!!!

Charlotte:)
December 5th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I've heard people say it makes guys look feminine, but that's not true at all. It may actually make them more manly :P

Agreed. Historically, men have often had long hair, and when I see pictures of them I think they look much more manly (alliteration!) than all the modern "clean-cut" guys I see every day. I hate how our society seems to have less respect for long-haired guys (like when they aren't allowed to have long hair in order to work some places). I just don't get it. I worked at a restaurant once, and the little handbook they gave us said that men couldn't have hair longer than their earlobes. Luckily, my managers didn't enforce that.

Oh yeah, and I think head-banging is hot :)

Vampire
December 5th, 2011, 12:42 AM
I come from the land of metal and most of my male friends have long gorgeous hair, i gotta see if i can find some pics :)
And happy to say my husband is growing his hair now too:D

Gilly
December 5th, 2011, 12:45 AM

YUM!!!!:eyebrows:

-j-
December 5th, 2011, 02:31 AM
I think he doesn't like the look of bald on top and long at the back, most people dislike that look. But he doesn't have to be bald, he can get an invisible hair piece.

It is not an option, he says. And I understand that. He is performing in front of big audiences and imagine the hair piece would fall off or something like that!!

Hollyfire3, thanks for your comment as well! My avatar symbol, it is originally a celtic symbol (celtic knot).

Erika_92
December 5th, 2011, 03:31 AM
I absolutely love it! As long as it goes well with his overall image :)

ilovelonghair
December 11th, 2011, 02:43 PM
It is not an option, he says. And I understand that. He is performing in front of big audiences and imagine the hair piece would fall off or something like that!!

Those things don't fall off anymore these days, they are very carefully fastened to one's own hair at the sides and back :) They are attached much better than hair extentions. Lots of celebreties have them and you wouldn't know.

leslissocool
December 12th, 2011, 05:35 PM
Those things don't fall off anymore these days, they are very carefully fastened to one's own hair at the sides and back :) They are attached much better than hair extentions. Lots of celebreties have them and you wouldn't know.

I guess the question would be, can you headbang with them for more than 45 minutes without it falling off? Because the majority of celebs don't headbang to begin with (not nearly as much as some of the bands I see live, not exactly Hollywood celebs).

DH's friend has an awful story about that. He was balding and kept it hidden because he had almost knee length hair, wore a benie everywhere. One day DH took the hat off as a joke :(. He was 24, that day DH shaved his gorgeous hair.

Sad, but bald can be VERY sexy on stage!!!