PDA

View Full Version : The "Weren't you at ...... " or are you an LHC member? thread.

akuamoonmaui
November 26th, 2011, 01:33 PM
So I thought a thread of this type might be fun. Not sure if it will work or not, but thought I'd put it out there to see what happens.

There are many times I see LH's and wonder if they are LHC members, and there have been a number of threads about LHC member idnetification. Then I thoguht of this thread, where you could post your location (store, park, what have you) and what you were doing when you saw another LH. If that person is a member here, there may be an opportunity to confirm the "sighting".

Public service announcement: Be conscientious of the information you provide as there are :crazyq:'s and you want to be informative, but not THAT informative.

krissykins
November 26th, 2011, 01:36 PM
This might be better suited towards a more private part of the forum... The Mane Forum is a public place and non-members can see this area.

HairStickler
November 27th, 2011, 11:32 AM
You should check out the Long hair sighting thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5299), which is kind of like you are describing. :)