PDA

View Full Version : Awww he got me a head massager

lora410
July 9th, 2008, 06:18 AM
Once again I say my honey is just simply the best. Yesterday I come home and he says close your eyes I have a surprise for you. So I am standing there with my eyes closed and next thing I know I almost have a heart attack when I feel something vibrating all over my head. Especially the fact that it looks more like a giant spider :shudder: BUT my head almost melted with pleasure becuase it felt sooo wonderful and the vibrations where strong. I was addicted and did it until my scalp started to get irritated :lol: I had my hair in a ponytail and it still very easily went through my hair and out like butter with no snagging. For anyone interested HERE (http://www.activeforever.com/p-1492-nukkles-head-massager.aspx?Source=Nextag) is where you can find one. he got mine at earthbound (I think) in the mall.

vidgrl007
July 9th, 2008, 06:25 AM
Awww, that was sweet:).It does look like a giant spider and I soo want one:D.txs 4 sharing.

k_hepburn
July 9th, 2008, 07:07 AM
I've been wondering if these were any good. I've never seen one that was battery operated though - that definitely sounds like a treat. Congratulations on having such an attentive other half.

Do you actually need for somebody else to hold the massager, for it to work, or would it work if you just put it on your own head (like a hat) and switched it on?

katharine

lora410
July 9th, 2008, 07:17 AM
I've been wondering if these were any good. I've never seen one that was battery operated though - that definitely sounds like a treat. Congratulations on having such an attentive other half.

Do you actually need for somebody else to hold the massager, for it to work, or would it work if you just put it on your own head (like a hat) and switched it on?

katharine

You can just let it rest on your head, or run it up and down your head since the prongs move with the shape of your head, move in around in a circle,or have someone do it for you.You can also move the togeather like IIII (flat vs rounded) if you just want to do just back of your head only etc.

ladystar
July 9th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Oh I WANT ONE!!!!!! Dam it I am suppose to be saving money here. Great now I want yet another hair/head thingy lol Thanks lora410.

You have a sweet hubby LUCK you!!!

lora410
July 9th, 2008, 07:39 AM
Oh I WANT ONE!!!!!! Dam it I am suppose to be saving money here. Great now I want yet another hair/head thingy lol Thanks lora410.

You have a sweet hubby LUCK you!!!

yeah, I am trying to stop buying stuff to so I am glad he bought this for me..LOL..I have been having alot of neck pain though so the seperate pin point attachment really helped with that as well. I think they have one non-vibrating one that is cheaper, and trust me it feels just as fab without vibes as it does with. It feel like someone is running their fingers through your hair except you don't have to bug the other half to get it done ;)

ladystar
July 9th, 2008, 07:41 AM
lol thanks!!! :p

AerisDawn
July 9th, 2008, 02:49 PM
I have one similar that just has a wooden handle. I would encourage anyone to buy one. It feels like tiny little fingers on your head!

Angellen
July 11th, 2008, 02:42 AM
I've tried those and while it certainly is a shocker at first, it's really lovely. <3

Lucky you, having such a sweetie take care of you like that. :flower:

rhosyn_du
July 11th, 2008, 04:39 AM
Ooh. I have one of those, but not the vibrating kind, and I looooooooove it, oh yes. I didn't even know they made vibrating ones. Hmm...

lora410
July 11th, 2008, 05:12 AM
I so love enabling :tongue: