PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sure this is growth!

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:21 PM
So I've been here for three years :)
I started out at chin length which I unhappily (or lucky if you knew what it looked like!)
And it took me until december last year to reach shoulder length. This year I had a huge trim and style :)

But for some reason my hair is growing I think.
Here's october 22nd!
The mirror doesn't cut off the hair that is where it was!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=9177&pictureid=119653
November 22nd
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=9177&pictureid=119654

Very bad quality for the curl pattern :(
But what do you guys think?

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Why aren't the pictures showing up? :(
Check in my album anyway!

Amiblue
November 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM
But for some reason my hair is growing I think.

Ummmm.... Isn't your hair suppose to grow??? :confused:

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM

I meant more than often, as I haven't been doing anything special and as it was only a month. I guess I meant the fact that it looks longer rather than the fact that its growing ,
Thanks anyways!

Madora
November 24th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Because your pictures are taken in different perspectives, it is difficult to make comparisons, especially so since your hair is very curly.

If you could take a picture that more closely mirrors the stance and distance of the first photo, then comparisons might be easier to make.

Yozhik
November 24th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Nice progress! That's pretty impressive that you've managed to grow from chin to BSL+ in three years, especially considering you have such curly hair.

I really like your texture, by the way. :crush:

spidermom
November 24th, 2011, 01:38 PM
It's terrific when you can see progress, isn't it? Last year my hair was growing like I was soaking my head in Miracle Grow. This year, not so much, but the ends are in much better condition. I'll settle for that.

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:41 PM
Nice progress! That's pretty impressive that you've managed to grow from chin to BSL+ in three years, especially considering you have such curly hair.

I really like your texture, by the way. :crush:

I'm BSL plus?
??
I thought I was can I call this APL? :)

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:43 PM
It's terrific when you can see progress, isn't it? Last year my hair was growing like I was soaking my head in Miracle Grow. This year, not so much, but the ends are in much better condition. I'll settle for that.

I know what you mean spidermom! Your hair is gourgeous btw!

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Because your pictures are taken in different perspectives, it is difficult to make comparisons, especially so since your hair is very curly.

If you could take a picture that more closely mirrors the stance and distance of the first photo, then comparisons might be easier to make.

I thought this was the same perspective?

Anywhere
November 24th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I don't think you're BSL+, but I do think you're about an inch, or inch and a half away from BSL.
Is the black line supposed to be waist or BSL on you? I'm making my length judgements by assuming the line was at BSL.

It looks to me like you've passed APL about 2" ago or so.
Congratulations. :p

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 01:49 PM
I don't think you're BSL+, but I do think you're about an inch, or inch and a half away from BSL.
Is the black line supposed to be waist or BSL on you? I'm making my length judgements by assuming the line was at BSL.

It looks to me like you've passed APL about 2" ago or so.
Congratulations. :p

Yes that's what I thought! :) this is meant to be BSL yes!
Thank you so much :) that's very nice :)

Also for future reference the bottom of the first picture is probably an inch past SL!

jojo
November 24th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Your hair is growing well, especially as its curly too. The growth isn't as noticable in very curly hair like yours but your patience will pay off as it will look even more fantastic when very long.

LovingLife
November 24th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Your hair is growing well, especially as its curly too. The growth isn't as noticable in very curly hair like yours but your patience will pay off as it will look even more fantastic when very long.

Thank you very much :)
Your hair is incredible as well!

jojo
November 24th, 2011, 02:08 PM

Yes hair does grow but it can go through stages where it stalls, sometimes for months at a time. Stress or illness can sometimes make hair growth stall or it sometimes is the hairs natural resting period. Welcome to LHC:)