PDA

View Full Version : Shedding Nightmare!

Annibelle
November 23rd, 2011, 05:50 AM
I had a nightmare last night that I was shedding A LOT. I lost half of my ponytail circumference in one day. I went to the doc, and they said that in order to see what was wrong with my hair they'd have to check my eyes first, which meant implanting bug larvae into my brain. :eek: But luckily they were short on time so could only do the hair thing.

My hair was shedding, apparently, because I was allergic to salt. So... as long as I never eat anything with SODIUM in it again, I should be fine. :rolleyes:

GuinevereMay
November 23rd, 2011, 06:40 AM
I had a nightmare once where I had a brain aneurysm and they had to shave all my hair off to operate. My mom was inexplicably in my dream and she kept saying "Are you sure you have to shave it all?" I kept saying to myself "It's just hair, it's just hair."

callisa
November 23rd, 2011, 06:59 AM
you ladies take it deep lol

Lady Azaleia, Lady of the Acid Waters in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

GuinevereMay
November 23rd, 2011, 07:04 AM
:blushing:

pinupdancer
November 23rd, 2011, 07:16 AM
you ladies take it deep lol

lmao I am so glad I haven't had any hair nightmares. So far only good dreams where I'm at classic length, but then I wake up and realize my hair is still only bsl. So sad. :p

BlondieHepburn
November 23rd, 2011, 07:29 AM
Hair and dental nightmares are equally horrible for me. But I also like the dreams in which I have long, healthy, voluminous hair! Until I wake up and realize it was only a dream. :cry:

GuinevereMay
November 23rd, 2011, 07:33 AM
Ugh- dental nightmares are the worst. I have nightmares where my teeth fall out. I guess I just have a lot of nightmares?

Hollyfire3
November 23rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
Hair and dental nightmares are equally horrible for me. But I also like the dreams in which I have long, healthy, voluminous hair! Until I wake up and realize it was only a dream. :cry:

Ahhh i bet your hair beautful and voluminous! It looks like it in your avatar pic!

Chetanlaiho
November 23rd, 2011, 09:45 AM
I had a nightmare once where I had a brain aneurysm and they had to shave all my hair off to operate. My mom was inexplicably in my dream and she kept saying "Are you sure you have to shave it all?" I kept saying to myself "It's just hair, it's just hair."

My mom fell of her bike quite badly and had a major concussion. She had to get part of her hair shaved to get stitches. She has quite short hair already (not a pixie cut but quite a similar length) so it wasn't that big of a deal for her. But as she was getting the stitches she said she was thinking it's good that it didn't happen to me because of the shaving part :o

heidi w.
November 23rd, 2011, 09:47 AM
Nightmares like this among those with longer tresses is not uncommon. A bit of salt is necessary from a nutritional standpoint, but usually not as much as most people in first world countries receive daily. I've had such dreams, both good and bad ones.

heidi w.

joflakes
November 23rd, 2011, 09:55 AM
Wow, I'm so silly! I thought it was a real thing that had happened, and was like....:agape:
Hahaha....I have hair nightmares all the time, though.

BlondieHepburn
November 23rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Ahhh i bet your hair beautful and voluminous! It looks like it in your avatar pic!

Ah, thanks. :blushing:
We always want a little bit more than we have, eh?

Amber_Maiden
November 23rd, 2011, 10:27 AM
lmao I am so glad I haven't had any hair nightmares. So far only good dreams where I'm at classic length, but then I wake up and realize my hair is still only bsl. So sad. :p

I have this dream all the time, except my hair is at waist when I wake up. :o