PDA

View Full Version : Hair is attempting to kill me!

BeccaAngel
November 21st, 2011, 10:59 AM
Its not really killing me but it does like to wrap around my neck sometimes and give me a hug when its down? anyone else have this problem?:)

Amber_Maiden
November 21st, 2011, 11:02 AM
Yep! When I'm sleeping... sometimes I wake up and it's wrapped around my neck (if I don't put it up), trying to strangle me... lol

BlazingHeart
November 21st, 2011, 11:18 AM
Mine seems to like wrapping around my body and getting trapped under my breasts, but I am busty so I suppose I should not be surprised. It's annoying, though, and I have given myself several painful yanks in the 2 months that it has been long enough to get firmly trapped.

BeccaAngel
November 21st, 2011, 11:19 AM
Mine seems to like wrapping around my body and getting trapped under my breasts, but I am busty so I suppose I should not be surprised. It's annoying, though, and I have given myself several painful yanks in the 2 months that it has been long enough to get firmly trapped.
yikes, sounds almost scary:p

jacqueline101
November 21st, 2011, 12:18 PM
Mine doesn't hug or wrap its self around anything it just attacks my sweaters. My hair likes wool.

lajsa
November 21st, 2011, 12:27 PM
I haven't been strangled yet. I think my hair might need to be a bit longer for that. It does REACH around my neck and so on but I think it's not long enough to do it spontaneously. :p

Avital88
November 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
it only gets between my zipper and then i dont notice .. when i put the zipper down later i pull my head down with it.. akward

Zesty
November 21st, 2011, 08:50 PM
Once when DBF and I were cuddling, we discovered that my hair had wrapped itself several times around his arm. :p So I guess it likes to give him hugs! But now I'm careful to set my hair down where it won't get in the way.

PlainLight
November 21st, 2011, 09:35 PM
Mine does! :D And it loves wrapping itself around my arms and tying them down.

BlazingHeart
November 21st, 2011, 10:55 PM
yikes, sounds almost scary:p

Haha, think more nuisance and headache than scary. It just means I get my hair pulled by my own body now and again.

My hair does a little bit of getting into my armpits, too, but the trapped-under-breast thing is more annoying.