PDA

View Full Version : Pretty princess hair twirling

Blueneko
July 8th, 2008, 06:14 PM
I am blissfully awaiting waist length, because I think it will be the beginning of pretty princess time, wherein I will twirl and twirl in flowy skirts with flowers in my hair.

Am I alone in my fantasy hair antics? Am I alone in my desire to toss my hair over my shoulder and run through a field of daisies?

I'm silly. :)

Kirin
July 8th, 2008, 06:21 PM
lol you are not alone.........:bottomsup:

Pegasus Marsters
July 8th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Definately not alone in any way! *flounces*

Loviatar
July 8th, 2008, 06:34 PM
Definitely not! I will be twirling in fields of, uh, probably fields of hayfever actually, but amongst all the sneezing I will be allowing tiny bluebirds to perch on my arms and singing a lvely song in praise of being a princess!

And I will have flowers in my hair, too!

Blueneko
July 8th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I want to do a Sound Of Music run up a rolling, green hill then twirl around in a fairy princess dress with my long hair floating around me.

I want it, I say!!!

dorothea-brooke
July 8th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Yes, I also think of waist as the "magical" moment of actually long hair. Even though I now get lots of long-hair compliments at BSL, we all know how deluded those poor folks really are. :p

Waist, I tell you! WAIST!!! :poot:

princessly yours in anticipation,
dorothea

girlcat36
July 8th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I want to be a twirly princess, too! Even though I'm 42! LOL:D

Loviatar
July 8th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Princesses can be any age at all! Look at Princess Dragomiroff in 'Murder on the Orient Express' ;)

alligatorbaby23
July 8th, 2008, 06:55 PM
Yep, princesses come in all shapes and sizes.
My princess moment would be having my lady in waiting putting it in a half up, and then going riding on my prize horse through the greens. Of course, with my hair flowing in the wind, tangle free. Sigh.
Thanks Blueneko!

Tangles
July 8th, 2008, 07:27 PM
Oh, that totally makes sense. Why do you think my goal is waist?
Waist is only 24" on me! Isn't that weird? I'm not even that short.

Maravel
July 8th, 2008, 08:14 PM
This is basically the whole reason I want long hair!

I remember being in some art store and seeing a fantasy art piece with a princess with waist-length hair. I always was convinced I got stuck somehow in the wrong time period. Hmph.

I've had my fill of crazy hair styles, and decided it's time to realize my princess potential. Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on a crown? *snickers*

Now if only it would grow faster!

flapjack
July 8th, 2008, 09:12 PM
You are not alone, hahahaha. Mine is really getting to the point where part of me secretly feels like a princess because it's passing the top of my low rise pants. Woooooo.

Jen
July 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Yes.

It's item 17 on the running list I have of things I want to do once my hair is "long".

crebbsgirl
July 8th, 2008, 09:42 PM
LOL, you are very much not alone. I've already started to amass a "long hair wardrobe" as I call it ;) Lots of floaty dresses and skirts etc :)

toodramatik
July 8th, 2008, 09:49 PM
LOL, you are very much not alone. I've already started to amass a "long hair wardrobe" as I call it ;) Lots of floaty dresses and skirts etc :)

Me too ^_^

And.. massive gypsy ish earrings and necklaces and bangles and..

*excited*

misstwist
July 8th, 2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, that totally makes sense. Why do you think my goal is waist?
Waist is only 24" on me! Isn't that weird? I'm not even that short.

No fair!! I'm at 27 inches and that's just below apl!

*Miss Twist goes to the corner to pout.*

katiana
July 8th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I'll be twirling too..with a little bit of food bits, possibly candy in my hair :rolleyes: with two little ones, I can't have it down too long..hee,hee.

Angellen
July 8th, 2008, 10:17 PM
I've pretty much regressed since I hit waist. My mind is constantly filled with renaissance hairstyles and rich colors...

I'm convinced I was a noblewoman with long wavy hair in one of my past lives. ;)

centurytoolate
July 8th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Ooh, ooh! My long flowing hair and I shall be sitting beside the jousting field and deciding upon which knight to bestow our glove.

Well its ok to dream isn't it? :magic:

jojo
July 9th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Running through a field of daffodils, sun shining, me in long floral dress, homemade daisy chain perched on my head, running as my waist length hair bounces behind me, shining brightly!

I have these all the time, glad I am not alone!

crebbsgirl
July 9th, 2008, 11:53 AM
Me too ^_^

And.. massive gypsy ish earrings and necklaces and bangles and..

*excited*

Accessories?? I hadn't even considered accessories!!!!! 'scuse me, I need to spend more money I don't have ;)

Lady Verity
July 9th, 2008, 12:04 PM
You are most certainly not alone. :)

lora410
July 9th, 2008, 12:08 PM
I always wanted long curls for the day I get married. I kinda had them the first marriage with a perm, but my fiancee now is the one I want to have my real fairytal wedding hair with :D ok, yeah and to fell like her below but of course with long hair. I widh we wore dresses like this these dayshttp://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q165/Kei-Aira/meadowmaid.jpg

AerisDawn
July 9th, 2008, 12:29 PM
:blossom: The hair fantasy-long flowing hair with ribbons and flowers,an emerald green princess dress,walking through the woods on an autumn day! Nope, you're not alone

Siava
July 9th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Can't forget about being scooped up by a charming prince or whatnot with the hair all blowing back in the breeze. Nope! You're not alone.

AerisDawn
July 9th, 2008, 12:48 PM
:cloud9: There should be a unicorn around somewhere too!

Newniepg
July 9th, 2008, 12:59 PM
Yes, I definitely would like that. Send the big dresses this way!

Alethia
July 9th, 2008, 01:31 PM
I'll be twirling too..with a little bit of food bits, possibly candy in my hair :rolleyes: with two little ones, I can't have it down too long..hee,hee.

Hey, I'd be doing it with goobers liberally streaked through my hair. When do kids stop streaming constantly with snot???? At least the flowers would stick hey?

ailin
July 9th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Accessories?? I hadn't even considered accessories!!!!! 'scuse me, I need to spend more money I don't have ;)

:rollin:

Ditto that!

My long red locks shall flow in the wind... and still look perfect. Of course they'll never blow in my face like they do now. Or tangle. :cheese:

Islandgrrl
July 9th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Oh you are SO not alone. I can picture it now.... a slightly chubby middle aged long haired housewife.....oh wait, that's not my fantasy!!! Let me try again......gorgeous flowing hair, graceful limbs, dancing in the sunshine, barefoot....butterflies swirling about..... MUCH BETTER!!!

LaurelSpring
July 9th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Count me in. I am always mentally "pretending" its already waist length. Its good to use visualization to reach goals right? I "feel" how it will feel on my back etc. I have some moments now at BSL especially when I set it at night and have nice waves.

Islandgrrl
July 9th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Hey, I'd be doing it with goobers liberally streaked through my hair. When do kids stop streaming constantly with snot????

THEY STOP?????

thankyousir74
July 9th, 2008, 01:48 PM
One day I shall reach princess length :)

What will be awesome is for my wedding I hope to have TB length by then (at least lol) maybe have a sailor moon hair-do with little braids going too and fro, and little tiny flowers.....

One day, long hair, one day.

Alethia
July 9th, 2008, 01:49 PM
THEY STOP?????

Well, my 8 year old did, but I can't remember when. My 4 year old is still in full snot, and he has a tracheostomy as well so I get it from 3 orifices! :shudder:

jojo
July 9th, 2008, 02:10 PM
THEY STOP?????

to date still a snotter and 14!

Islandgrrl
July 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM
to date still a snotter and 14!

My DS18 is the snottiest young man I know....I mean, he keeps it under control, but OMG you'd better not be standing anywhere near him when he sneezes! Ewwww!!!

Come to think of it....it IS allergy season and I'm pretty snotty myself.

</ hijack>

SHELIAANN1969
July 9th, 2008, 03:15 PM
One can whirl and twirl at any age, any body shape, and any hair length. Hair/ no hair, old and young may whirl and twirl at whim!!

Or, may do the cheese dance :cheese:

Starr
July 9th, 2008, 03:41 PM
My DS18 is the snottiest young man I know....I mean, he keeps it under control, but OMG you'd better not be standing anywhere near him when he sneezes! Ewwww!!!

Come to think of it....it IS allergy season and I'm pretty snotty myself.

</ hijack>

Sigh, so you mean there really isn't any hope then? :rolleyes:Well like Alethia said: at least the flowers will stick. Which is essential to twirling in meadows. If the flowers fly out it would just ruin the effect. ;)

Darkhorse1
July 9th, 2008, 06:23 PM
Hahha---I work in the country, and the fields right now are GORGEOUS! I was teasing a friend of mine, saying I had this urge to get a white dress and have freshly washed hair, leaving it long and flowly and run through the grass, with the hair making my wind flow! HAHAH. I think we all have long hair and love that feeling/image :D

Kat
July 9th, 2008, 07:47 PM
I had mine down in the boi's parents' pool the other day (the bun wouldn't stay up). It looked really cool....until I started getting tangled up in it! "Help, help, I'm stuck!"

I haven't swum with my hair down in a long time (usually I don't even get it wet so I don't have to wash it right after but this particular day I was planning to wash it anyway). I hadn't realized how annoying it would be....

yrrebwartsymssi
July 9th, 2008, 08:19 PM
I can't wait to feel like a princess:gabigrin:

catfish
July 10th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I seriously have princess hair dreams all the time:D

I'm a bit of an odd one, I play dress up and wear long princess dresses to wal-mart and so on, most people think I'm crazy, but oh well, you only live once and I'm gonna live with flare.:p catfish

SHELIAANN1969
July 11th, 2008, 07:35 PM
I can't wait to feel like a princess:gabigrin:

With that smile, you look like a princess!! :flower: