PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 04:24 PM
Thank you, to all you lovely sweeties out there in LHC land.

I don't know how I didn't notice. But in the few short months, from February to now we have reached my length goal. Holy hair monster just look at the naughty mess now.

When we met:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/prettyseesha-1.jpg

Today:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/cbae056b.jpg

And the very start, Five years ago before we knew each other, when I thought this was what I wanted:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/BrokenCagedBird/2cab1fa3.jpg

hair dreams do come true. Now if only I could stop getting my sought after reddish color I thought I wanted and get the ash back for the wedding then everything would be perfect. Darn you henna, darn you :laugh:

isabelx
November 20th, 2011, 04:26 PM
Beautiful hair! :crush:

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 04:28 PM
THANK YOU! It's deserves a better head then mine, oh the bad things I've done....:D

isabelx
November 20th, 2011, 04:30 PM
THANK YOU! It's deserves a better head then mine, oh the bad things I've done....:D

It looks in such good condition though :eek:

ktani
November 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Your hair looks wonderful - really healthy and shiny even if you have "abused" it.

It appears and from its growth, that your hair has "forgiven" you lol, so do not be so hard on yourself.

Gorgeous hair and no "better head" could wear it.

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 04:35 PM
It looks in such good condition though :eek:

Thanks to LHC, even knowing it was bad trying to un-red my henna hair I chemical dyed a ton in two months. LOTS and LOTS of conditioning later we are trying katam and indigo. It's a wonderful line of logic....I mean stupidity, if you don't want green hair stay away stay away! But in art class I learned red and green make brown so that's the plan!!

racrane
November 20th, 2011, 04:38 PM
Your hair is beautiful. :)

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 04:49 PM
Thank you very much

Amber_Maiden
November 20th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Wow! Nice growth! :)

lindaton
November 20th, 2011, 04:59 PM
It is so pretty and long. Must say you do look good with short and long both.

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 05:16 PM
It is so pretty and long. Must say you do look good with short and long both.

Thank you! but my vanity says I look really stupid with short hair :laugh:

julliams
November 20th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Pixie is cute but your current style suits you very much. You have had alot of growth since February!

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Pixie will never happen again. I love it long.

Qadupae
November 20th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Congratulations on reaching your goal and having such awesome waves/curls ^_^ even if you don't want the red, you look great in it ^_^

starshade
November 20th, 2011, 10:23 PM
The red hair and those huge curls looks beautiful on you.

vanillabones
November 20th, 2011, 10:33 PM
Congratulations! I started in February too. And 5 years ago when you were 18 as well is about my starting length :) Your hair has grown so much, great job, and you look great with long hair.

Seeshami
November 21st, 2011, 06:18 PM
Congratulations on reaching your goal and having such awesome waves/curls ^_^ even if you don't want the red, you look great in it ^_^

The red hair and those huge curls looks beautiful on you.

The curls are from a bun for two days. They fell flat in five minutes! :D

I love the red too, part of me just wants my natural hair color for the wedding. :confused: