PDA

View Full Version : What's better than a new hairtoy??

GlassWidow
November 19th, 2011, 08:07 PM
A free new hair toy!

Every year at work we have a holiday raffle to raise funds for the United Way. We get free tickets just for attending the United Way pledge drive sessions, and we can also earn free tickets by donating items to the raffle. Most years I buy extra tickets as well, but this year I felt like I had enough, since I donated a few things. As I was riding up in the elevator to pick out which items to put my tickets on, I was thinking it would be so cool if they had a Ficcare, but very unlikely. So I was really excited to discover barrettes amongst the other jewelry this year. I think I'm part crow because I love anything shiny, and these caught my eye right away.

So, I didn't win the patent leather Coach bag I wanted, but I did come home with two barrettes! I'll keep one, but the other will be a Christmas gift for my SIL, who loves purple.

The two that I won
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8552&pictureid=119396

The one I'm keeping
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8552&pictureid=119395

Amber_Maiden
November 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Thats so cool! Very pretty! It looks great in your hair!

Macaroni
November 19th, 2011, 09:52 PM
It's perfect for you :).

einna
November 20th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Looks beautiful in your hair :)

Seeshami
November 20th, 2011, 05:19 PM
ummm dark chocolate out ranks hair toys right now for me. But if you check back after THAT TIME is over hair toys might be back on top. Sometimes kittens come before hair toys too. :laugh:

Absolutely beautiful toys by the way. And lovely hair too!!

ktani
November 20th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I agree - it is perfect for your lovely hair!

Too bad about the bag but I think you will get more use out of the hair toy and it is great.

GlassWidow
November 20th, 2011, 07:45 PM
ummm dark chocolate out ranks hair toys right now for me. But if you check back after THAT TIME is over hair toys might be back on top. Sometimes kittens come before hair toys too. :laugh:

Absolutely beautiful toys by the way. And lovely hair too!!

Ok, I'll give you the "dark chocolate trumps hair toys." :rofl:

Thanks for all the lovely compliments! I wore this today, and heard a lot of people behind me say "ooh, look at her hair thing!" :cool: