PDA

View Full Version : I tried all natural shampoo today

Tawnylioness
November 19th, 2011, 04:39 PM
today i tried for the first time this product " Natralia nourish shampoo and condish" i have been a conehead my whole life but saw this on special and thought why not.

i wasnt especially impressed with it when i used it, i dislike the smell but i cwc and then used it in my saturday smt and if thie pic works, this is my result

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/Tawnylioness/026.jpg

Amber_Maiden
November 19th, 2011, 04:40 PM
Very pretty! You're hair looks very healthy!

gazelle
November 20th, 2011, 01:34 AM
Your hair looks beautiful, and i like your ends, straight and even

moon2dove
November 20th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Looks like very good results to me. Your hair looks great, shiny and beautiful :)

dRummie
November 20th, 2011, 04:33 PM
That is one great result! :)

julliams
November 20th, 2011, 05:08 PM
I love that product. For all the Aussies out there you can get it at Coles. It's around $12 a bottle though and they have it on special from time to time where you buy one and get one free. I find I go through two bottles of conditioner for every one bottle of shampoo. I highly recommend it too and I personally like the scent. I think it grows on you. Just think cinnamon.

I'm alternating between that and Tressemme Naturals at the moment. Both products provide a good amount of slick.

spidermom
November 20th, 2011, 05:14 PM
It looks like you're enjoying a good result.

Audhumla
November 21st, 2011, 01:58 AM
I love Natralia nourish products, especially the avocado and the grapeseed and mandarin. They work great in SMT's for me too.

Tawnylioness
November 21st, 2011, 05:13 PM
I love that product. For all the Aussies out there you can get it at Coles. It's around $12 a bottle though and they have it on special from time to time where you buy one and get one free. I find I go through two bottles of conditioner for every one bottle of shampoo. I highly recommend it too and I personally like the scent. I think it grows on you. Just think cinnamon.

I'm alternating between that and Tressemme Naturals at the moment. Both products provide a good amount of slick.

im using the dry hair one atm but it doesnt smell like cinammon, maybe the normal hair one does? i have been using tressemme coney for ages and like it, ill try the naturals ones later this week :D here in adelaide they have that 2 for 1 special at the chemist for the nutralis, also they have the dry shampoo, i tried it but i cant get the white powder out of my hair...maybe i use too much :)