PDA

View Full Version : Kiss My Face conditioner?

Earelia
November 18th, 2011, 03:52 PM
So my gram dropped off two big bags of lotions, shampoos, conditioners, perfumes, etc. like she always does when she's looking to get rid of stuff. I found this conditioner, Kiss My Face organic volumizing conditioner. I never heard of it before so I decided to try it out and I absolutely love it. I CWCed with the stuff and my usual VO5 'poo and my hair feels super soft! Shiny too. I don't have very voluminous hair which I'm alright with but this stuff actually did give my hair a little body. I'm trying to grow out my hair and have been doing little trims here and there to get rid of my damaged ends and it actually made them look a bit healthier. I think I'm going to be getting some more online soon and maybe see what other products they have.

Anyone else ever hear of or use this stuff? What did you think of it?

FrozenBritannia
November 18th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I've used it :) Unfortunately my hair doesn't like conditioner much, because the smell was divine!

Amber_Maiden
November 18th, 2011, 04:34 PM
I didn't like it. Wasn't as green as I wanted it to be.

ladyfey
November 18th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I have used it, but my hair is knee length and it just wasn't as strong a conditioner as I need. Glad you like it though!

Blond On Blond
November 18th, 2011, 11:56 PM
One of my favorites, but I prefer the Whenever and Miss Treated versions. Oddly, I'm not so crazy about the smell. But the effects are awesome. It's great as a leave in too, especially mixed with a few drops of oil.

coffinhert
November 19th, 2011, 12:17 AM
I haven't used the conditioner, but i have kiss my face lotion and it's my favorite face lotion. It smells real nice and goes on soft.

Earelia
November 19th, 2011, 09:58 AM
I've used it :) Unfortunately my hair doesn't like conditioner much, because the smell was divine!

I can't stop smelling my hair. :)