PDA

View Full Version : AAARRGGHH has anyone uploaded photos from iPad?

shikara
November 18th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Oy am I getting frustrated (breathe Shakira breathe)!!! I've been on website after website and attempted some suggestions but ant figure it out. Does anyone here know?

kittensoupnrice
November 18th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Well, I don't own an iPad, but it seems to me that you likely have at least three pretty easy options.
1. Email the photos to yourself.
2. Connect the iPad to your computer via USB and use iTunes or some other software to sync your photos.
3. Upload your photos to dropbox. You can install the dropbox clients onto both your iPad and desktop.

UltraBella
November 18th, 2011, 11:23 PM
I do all the time. I use my iPod camera connection kit, you can put any memory card in one end and plug the other end into your iPad, select photos to copy to your photo album. Then I use the Photoshop Express app to edit any that need it and then I upload them to photobucket.com using the photobucket iPad app. Link it here on LHC and you are good to go !!

Modarunner
November 19th, 2011, 12:21 AM
Ultrabella you are soooo AWESOME! I've been trying to figure that out forever and I was able to do it tonight. Yay!

UltraBella
November 19th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Ultrabella you are soooo AWESOME! I've been trying to figure that out forever and I was able to do it tonight. Yay!

Glad I could help :)

islandboo
November 19th, 2011, 06:26 PM
UltraBella, how do you resize the photos to get them under 600 pixels? I can't figure out how to do that :-/