PDA

View Full Version : Elumen Advice

Vapunzel91
November 18th, 2011, 12:28 AM
Hiya!

So I had to bleach my hair's rainbow out for my sister's wedding a few months ago. While growing it out, I thought that I would color the bleach back to my favorite rainbow blue. (I still identify my hair color as rainbow, not blond or brown.) The stylist that bleached it for the wedding told me about Elumen.

Supposedly Elumen is "permanent" and on my bleached hair it would look fabulous. What I'm worrying about is if I'm paying too much money for something that barely lasts longer than a store brand like Manic Panic. What do all of you think?

jeanniet
November 18th, 2011, 03:44 PM
There's an Elumen thread, and you might want to read through it. My experience has been that Elumen is pretty permanent on my resistant gray hair. I wouldn't say it's 100% permanent, because I do get some fading, but overall I only have to do root touchups now and don't see gray in my length. I haven't tried Manic Panic, so I don't know how it compares.

Here's the link to the main Elumen thread: http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=5594&highlight=elumen