PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else...

pinupdancer
November 17th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Have a pet that licks your head when you have coconut oil in it? My cat thinks it's perfectly acceptable to crawl on my head when I'm trying to sleep and lick the oil from my hair. lmao Is he the only creeper out there? :p

anka.ch
November 17th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Have a pet that licks your head when you have coconut oil in it? My cat thinks it's perfectly acceptable to crawl on my head when I'm trying to sleep and lick the oil from my hair. lmao Is he the only creeper out there? :p

Yeah, my cat
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9941/staszek.jpg
loves coconut oil, and what is even weirder coconut shreds :D

Mina17
November 17th, 2011, 05:32 PM
My cats try to chew on my hair when I have coconut oil in it. I'm kind of worried I might wake up one morning to find most of my hair eaten.

Earelia
November 17th, 2011, 05:54 PM
My friend's kitten sucked on my hair once and it smelled HORRIBLE. I wanted to throw up. And not hair related, but my cat likes broccoli and beans...

AlabasterAlice
November 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
My cat just does whatever the heck she wants to my hair, whether I have oil on it or not. XD She is more then happy to let me know when I need to wash it, by doing it herself and grooming me. She also kneads in my hair, paws at it, and snuggles up with it sometimes.

sbhonda
November 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
We have a cat that just likes to lick hair in general. I don't usually let her do it because she gets really into it and tries to hold your head still with her paws, and that involves claws. My dad and sister totally encourage her to do it though.

But this cat also licks photographs until they're discolored, and we have to keep all tape in drawers because she licks that too. If she sees you hang something up with tape, she tries to pull it down so she can lick the tape. So she may not be a great example for what's normal...

pinupdancer
November 17th, 2011, 06:17 PM
lol I'm so glad my cat isn't the only one!

Mina and Earelia - Oi, I've had cat chew/suck on my hair before, too. It isn't the greatest experience. :laugh:

Cats are just such rude creatures. (I kid, I kid) Mine watches me sleep. He will sit straight up right next to my head and just stare at me. Really creepy to wake up to. lol

anka.ch
November 17th, 2011, 06:47 PM
My friend's kitten sucked on my hair once and it smelled HORRIBLE.

yeah, some cats have really bad smell from thair mouth. Dental caries I think caused by poor quality of cat food.

BlazingHeart
November 17th, 2011, 08:48 PM
My dog tries to lick it off my hands after I put the oil in my hair.

LaceyNg
November 18th, 2011, 09:17 AM
yeah, my cat loves coconut oil too. only one cat though, not the other!

strange thing is, its the refined kind, that has NO smell! and when i use it as a moisturizer on my legs he literally chases me around to lick it off!

Kilandra
November 18th, 2011, 09:33 AM
Yep! My "kids" (two boston terriers) absolutely love coconut oil. I use some everywhere after I get out of the shower and have to dodge my youngins to make sure some stays on my legs! :p

Celtic Morla
November 18th, 2011, 09:36 AM
My cat will lick my hair while I sleep and if I wake up I get freaky on her so she tries to avoid doing it too often she will cuddle and lick my hands because hs eloves to sleep by me. She also tends to knead on my hair while I'm sleeping too and she usualy does it to wake me up so I will move and mak eroom for her by my arm(DH is a bed hog and I tend to sleep on the edge of the bed. Our Std Poo bitch will lick the top of my DH head which grosses me out!!

RoseOfClare
November 18th, 2011, 09:54 AM
my cat doesn't lick coconut oil but she loves my hair when ive used hemp seed oil. just curls up in it or next to it n shoves her head in my hair.

off topic she also is willing to eat anyhting I'm eatting as long as its in my hand.... latest craze is chocolate graham crackers

invisiblebabe
November 18th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Yeah, my cat
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9941/staszek.jpg
loves coconut oil, and what is even weirder coconut shreds :D

Your cat is adorable!! :inlove:

Our 3 cats don't do that, I don't think any of them really notice our hair much. They all will eat out of our hands, though, and they love to sleep next to us (or on us).

feb26
November 18th, 2011, 11:37 AM
I don't use coconut oil but whenever i come home from hairdresser's my cat deep sniffs, then thoroughly cleans my hair after clawing with it for a bit. i think the texture is so different b/c of the chemicals i don't use at home that it's like a new toy!:D

jesis
November 18th, 2011, 11:47 AM
My dogs lick any part of my body that contains any type of lotion, oil, cream, food, nasty smelling stuff, anything! The even lick the boogers out of DBF's nose ahhaha!

I kind of like it though... :D

pinupdancer
November 18th, 2011, 12:02 PM
strange thing is, its the refined kind, that has NO smell! and when i use it as a moisturizer on my legs he literally chases me around to lick it off!

Oh my gosh, same here!! I have no idea why he thinks it's the greatest thing ever. haha

Yep! My "kids" (two boston terriers) absolutely love coconut oil. I use some everywhere after I get out of the shower and have to dodge my youngins to make sure some stays on my legs! :p

lol Bostons are such balls of energy. Gotta love 'em.

She also tends to knead on my hair while I'm sleeping too and she usualy does it to wake me up so I will move and mak eroom for her by my arm(DH is a bed hog and I tend to sleep on the edge of the bed. Our Std Poo bitch will lick the top of my DH head which grosses me out!!

My cat insists on sleeping on/with me, too. He hates it when my DBF spends the night. lol

off topic she also is willing to eat anyhting I'm eatting as long as its in my hand.... latest craze is chocolate graham crackers

They all will eat out of our hands, though, and they love to sleep next to us (or on us).

My cat refuses to eat from anyone's hand. He's so picky.

My dogs lick any part of my body that contains any type of lotion, oil, cream, food, nasty smelling stuff, anything! The even lick the boogers out of DBF's nose ahhaha!

I kind of like it though... :D

lmao That's so disturbing but awesome.