PDA

View Full Version : Need to trim ...

W2
November 17th, 2011, 03:10 AM
Well, got my hair cut a teeny weeny bit just a couple of weeks ago - so my hair don't need a trim - I just feel like cutting a little. So stupid! And I'm not going to! But ooooohh ... anyone else get those needs?

|Xei
November 17th, 2011, 03:56 AM
Yep, I totally do. I usually have too much fun trimming my hair that soon after I've done one trim, I want to do another one.

PriscillaCherel
November 17th, 2011, 03:57 AM
Yes, sometimes I have those need too, but you need to be physical strong há!
Don't look at your hair that much, maybe it will work :P

W2
November 17th, 2011, 04:36 AM
I've given myself a date to do it - and in the meantime I plan on trimming my daughters https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-LOyEW2pW_TA/TsTxdfalnmI/AAAAAAAAG1k/zNYYuDmStTs/s18/heehee.gif

longhairedlady
November 17th, 2011, 04:40 AM
I've given myself a date to do it - and in the meantime I plan on trimming my daughters https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-LOyEW2pW_TA/TsTxdfalnmI/AAAAAAAAG1k/zNYYuDmStTs/s18/heehee.gif

lol! Thats exactly what I was gonna tell you to do! cut somebody elses! I am lucky I get to cut hair once a week! :D I get my fix for sure!

Amber_Maiden
November 17th, 2011, 06:27 AM
I got 4-6in taken off my hair mid-October, and layers, but I still feel like my ends are dead... fried.. :( Makes me want to trim it.

W2
November 17th, 2011, 06:44 AM
My ends are fine - it's just a neeeeeed tooooo-thing

sbhonda
November 17th, 2011, 07:39 AM
I was growing out bleached hair, which is thankfully cut off now (though that's why my hair is so short), but I got used to NEEDING to go my hair cut at least every two months. It's only been 2 months since all the fried hair got cut off, so I'm getting a very strong urge to get my hair cut. I do think I have a few little bleached bits here and there in some layers because my hair is much softer at the ends in the bottom layers where I know it's gone.

I also like how smooth the ends of my hair feel when I get it cut. It's way too short now for me to cut it myself, and I don't totally trust my hair dresser of 15 years because I think she thinks I'll come back no matter what. And I think she just assumes she knows what I want by now, but that's rarely the case. But lately I've been fighting the urge to go and get one last haircut to make sure it's all gone, so I can just let it grow after that and not worry about having split ends from the bleach. I'm pretty torn about it. Maybe I'll go in December.

turtlelover
November 17th, 2011, 09:10 AM
I LOVE cutting my hair! There is something quite entertaining about it! I just HATE waking up the next morning and fully realizing what I've done!!!! HAHA:rolleyes:

ellen732
November 17th, 2011, 09:24 AM
This urge is called "scissor happy".

jesis
November 17th, 2011, 09:28 AM
I just do an S&D and about halfway through I've lost my desire to trim. Lol.

spidermom
November 17th, 2011, 09:39 AM
The more I S&D, the more I want to cut off bunches. I get so sick of seeing so many split ends!

x0h_bother
November 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I just self trimmed for real for the first time, and I have the urge to again. I think it's mainly because I didn't do a good enough job but also the ends felt soo nice rite after. S and D will have to do till next month!

celebriangel
November 19th, 2011, 06:57 AM
My hair...doesn't really ever need trimmed for health unless I start straightening it. So I do get twitchy about my hemline sometimes.

I want to trim to turn my deep U hemline into a very shallow U, but I am giving myself the arbitrary point of waiting until I grow a little past waist-when-wet, then trimming back to waist-when-wet, then repeating each month for say 3-4 months. I expect to start trimming at around christmas or so.

Then I'm going to ask a friend to do one last evening-up trim, and I'll leave it alone till hip. This seems to stop me from doing anything silly.