PDA

View Full Version : Back...sort of

Qadupae
November 16th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Hey everyone ^_^ I don't know if a lot of people remember me or not, used to be pretty active in the early summer. Anywho, for those that might remember, I had gone through a bit of a spell during the summer when we had to move and ended up chopping my hair. As much fun as it was and how easy it was to care for (I go really short), I miss my long hair and am striving for it once more.

Yes, I will start getting pictures back up, just can't find my camera ^_^ Right now I am at .5 inch and it is all virgin hair. My goal is once again TBL, but I am changing my care routine to being as minimal as possible. I think that was where I went wrong last time is that I made my hair such a focus of my daily life and it was frustrating me. So no coloring, no trimming, no poos or condis or oil treatments for now, nothing. The only thing I do is for now I wet my hair in the shower and just clean up my scalp by lightly scratching at it. I have oily hair still, so it means I am just trying to adjust my scalp to not be so oily.

Anywho, glad to be back, kind of :rolleyes: Hope to see some wonderful old and new faces!

krissykins
November 16th, 2011, 10:38 PM
I remember you! :smooch: Welcome back!

Qadupae
November 16th, 2011, 10:41 PM
I remember you! :smooch: Welcome back!

Krissykins! I remember you too darling ^_^ How are you? :grouphug:

krissykins
November 16th, 2011, 10:45 PM
Hurray! I'm remembered. I'm doing fine! How are you doing? I hope all is well. :) :grouphug:

Qadupae
November 16th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Despite the massive hair cut, things are actually going fairly well ^_^ DH is good an trying to grow his hair out with me, although he has a good headstart (pun intended!). He's already at SL and it is so adorable, his hair is curling ^_^

MonaLisa
November 17th, 2011, 12:59 AM
Welcome back! :) Must be nice growing it together with DH..

Qadupae
November 17th, 2011, 03:03 AM
It should be interesting to grow it out with him ^_^ He doesn't like fussing with his hair himself, but he wants the treatments, so I use that as a way to spoil him on days when he has had a rough day of work. That way, I am associating the wonderful feeling of hot oil treatments and scalp massages with positive end of the day feelings and relief. I think that alone has made him want to keep growing ^_^