PDA

View Full Version : DO you dream about hair care?

ladonna
November 16th, 2011, 08:02 AM
I've had several dream's about doing henna and getting different color's. Last night I had a dream about taking a can of beer into the shower and sipping it, then the smell as I poured it on my hair. LOL I've never done a beer rinse IRL.

longhairedlady
November 16th, 2011, 08:10 AM
I had a dream I had a bleached jamie lee curtis mullet, actually it was a nightmare.

http://i41.tinypic.com/xqcqvo.jpg

Madora
November 16th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I've had dreams of being back at Madora's Long Hair Heaven in NYC, enjoying the fantastic shampoos Clara gave! Dreams don't last long enough!

ladonna
November 16th, 2011, 08:20 AM
longhairedlady- lmao!

Violettwin
November 16th, 2011, 08:48 AM
That is so weird because I had a dream last night that I was pouring beer on my hair!Real life is strange sometimes.....

Amber_Maiden
November 16th, 2011, 08:49 AM
I had a dream that my hair had split ends that it looked fried! Scared me!!!

moon2dove
November 16th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I had a dream I had a bleached jamie lee curtis mullet, actually it was a nightmare.

^^^ Lol :D

LocustSpawning
November 16th, 2011, 11:53 AM
I always have dreams that my hair all falls out, IT'S HORRIBLE!!!!

the other night I had a dream I box dyed my black hair blonde and it turned out a perfect shade of blonde, totally undamaged.. yeah.. I wish

Metallia
November 16th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I've had dreams where my hair is cut off for some reason, and I have actually awoken in a panic, trying to figure out if it's still there. Not fun!
Other than that the only 'hair care' in my dreams is when I dream that I wake up, get ready for work, and then really wake up and realize I have to do it all over again for real. :doh: