PDA

View Full Version : Spring cleaning from TBB

sapphire-o
March 14th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Here are what's left from the sale posted on TBB. I thought I'd post it here since many people don't visit TBB after LHC is back.

Shipping to US is $7(has insurance) for non-flat stuff and $2 (no insurance) for flat ones. Either for one item or multiple items. Canadians pay actual shipping, which is usually a little bit more. Remember you don't have to pay customs for these. ;) I prefer funded Paypal, but will take CC Paypal if you're willing to cover the fees.

* Please note a few items in the pictures are sold - the pheonix sticks, the headband, the tortoise pins and the African butterfly combs are gone.

1. (SOLD) Tulipwood and rosewood fork from Little Hippie Chick on Etsy. It's absolutely gorgeous and feels smooth and heavy in the hand. Tulipwood pieces are rare from her as she only use recycled wood. Unfortunately it's shorter than I expected so I can't use it. 5" long with 4" prong length. $18

5. (SOLD) Acorn sticks from Little Hippie Chick. Made of locust wood with nice grains. Used just once. 5 1/2" functional length. $18

7. (SOLD) Cocobolo pair from amadlife on Ebay. These sticks are topped with labradorite bead and red jasper butterflies. Very sturdy, good for thick hairs. I just don't have enough hair for these. 5 3/4" functional length. $18 for both

8. (SOLD) Multi-wood turned hairstick from Daystar. I think the wood are bubinga, bocote, bloodwood and something else I don't remember. Very unique and sturdy stick. Again too big for me. Never used. 5 1/2" functional length. $16

9. (SOLD) Evita Peroni wavy hair clip in pewter color, more like aged silver. Very sturdy and strong spring. I heard it's similar to Ficcare. 5.5" long. $8

13. Sparkly hair fork with pink and purple crystals. Never used. 4.5" long prongs. The prongs and tips are very smooth and slide in like butter. $5

14. Sparkly hair fork with pink crystals and dangles. Never used. 4 3/4" long prongs. Very smooth and feminine. $5

15. (SOLD) Leather hair slide from Oldschool Leather. Brown with red flowers and leaves. Very sturdy. 3" between the holes. Too small for me now. $4

16. Carved leather hair slide from Leatherjeweller. Brown with dark carved pattern and a bead in the middle. I replaced the stick with a smoother one. 3 1/4" between the holes. $5

17. Red leather slide, made by myself. I gave it an aged finish to make it look a bit more rustic. Very sturdy stick to go with it. 2 1/2" between the holes. Looks striking on dark hair. $2

19. (SOLD) Beaded hair sticks by Fox, wooden stick with foil beads and gold findings. Holds hair very securely. I don't wear beaded sticks any more. 5 1/2" functional length. $10 for both.

20. (SOLD) BiNe hair fork. It's a shimmering red/burgundy color. You open it and put it in like a fork, then let go and the tension in the springs make it hold hair very securely. Works great for French twists. $8

OhioLisa
March 14th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I got my goodies today, sapphire-o! Great packaging... and thanks for the extra clip! :)

mira-chan
March 14th, 2008, 04:24 PM
I got the hair sticks today. Thank you!

sapphire-o
March 14th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Wow that was quick! I'm glad you got it already. I thought that clip's color would be great for your hair. :)

carinkla
March 18th, 2008, 09:36 AM
pmmed you about the fox sticks

AngelDoll
March 30th, 2008, 09:39 AM
Is the Evita Peroni wavy hair clip still available? If so, I am interested.