PDA

View Full Version : It seems to be hair cut season..

Orangerthanred
November 15th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Maybe it's just where I live. :p

I know a few people with long hair at my school. Two of them went from tailbone length hair to pixies. A boy with APL hair got his hair cut to the top of his eye brows. And a girl with a locker near mine took out/undid her BSL weave to reveal chin length hair.

Anyone else noticing lots of haircuts?

Amber_Maiden
November 15th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Not really where I am...

Fairytale
November 15th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Yes everywhere I look its pixie and inverted bob time !:rolleyes:

Oh well its good to stick out like a sore thumb .:cool:

Mairéad
November 15th, 2011, 05:37 PM
Maybe it's just me but I don't pay attention to other people's hair much. :p
My close friends perhaps but they still all have the same hair. But, I wouldn't be surprised if I felt due for a trim in a month or so. No matter how nice I am to my ends this weather seems to eat them right up.

dawnrader
November 15th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Over here we have younger ones shaving one side of their heads and having APL length hair the other... it's silly! Either that or they are clipping in extensions that are so long they look totally hiddious while pretending it's cool.
They just don't have the patience to grow their hair.

jacqueline101
November 15th, 2011, 06:35 PM
I have to admit I don't pay attention to trends. I wear my hair how I want and I like it. I do like standing out in a crowd. I'm not a trend setter.

uptosomeone
November 15th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I haven't really noticed anything, all of my friends still have the same hair.

Over here we have younger ones shaving one side of their heads and having APL length hair the other... it's silly! Either that or they are clipping in extensions that are so long they look totally hiddious while pretending it's cool.
They just don't have the patience to grow their hair.

Ooh, I love undercuts :D :D extensions, not so much!

Freckled.Thing
November 15th, 2011, 11:47 PM
Haha, there aren't really any good barbers or salons too close to campus, so I don't think most of the people at my school bother getting their hair cut unless they really need to. Who knows, maybe when everyone gets back from Thanksgiving break there will be new cuts abound. I wouldn't be surprised.

MonaLisa
November 16th, 2011, 01:04 AM
Uhm...not at the moment, but right after summer yes - had this going on among friends...close group of girlfriends..they all gave up long hair, at least for the moment, and cut it above shoulders, and all similar styles...It made me a bit sad, I like long hair on loved ones :o:p
What annoyed me is 2 of them mentioned that now it's my turn...Pff :confused:

Olga-Freya
November 16th, 2011, 02:22 AM
I agree. I do not know them personally, just a website, but the two girls - one with the tailbone length, and the other with a beautiful knee+ hair got to cut it to pixie and chin, respectively.

Also, I chop off 8 cm of my own hair. I never had so BIG haircut XD