PDA

View Full Version : LHC Saved the Day!

Annibelle
November 15th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Yesterday morning, as SO and I were getting ready for work, he comes across my hair product stash. He picks up the aloe gel and says, "What the heck is this for?" and I tell him it's for hair recipes. He rolls his eyes and mutters something about me being obsessive and goes about his business. Weeeell...

Last night, I was getting something out of the oven and I burned my finger. I'm a huge baby about burns, so I went running to SO to fix it. :) I show him the burn and he says, "Oh, no, we don't have anything to put on it!" Suddenly, I grin all stupid, and say, "There's that aloe gel!" :cheese:

Now he can't complain about my weird hair ingredients, right? ;) After all, LHC saved the day! (And dinner, because if I hadn't been able to get back to finish it, SO would have probably heated up a can of peas or something for dinner. :rolleyes: )

Has LHC ever saved YOUR day in un-hair-related ways?! :D

Amber_Maiden
November 15th, 2011, 09:22 AM
haha! Awesome story! Sorry about your finger though!

DH was getting upset about all my hair products and how much they cost, especially the hair toys which I'm newly accumulating. Got stopped on the street by one of the guys at work, who really though my hair looked "sexy". DH got very jealous to say the least and now tells me to"wear your hair up like that" whenever I'm around his guy friends. Apparently he wants to show me off? Ever since no complaining about how much I spend... hehe

Annibelle
November 15th, 2011, 09:25 AM
haha! Awesome story! Sorry about your finger though!

DH was getting upset about all my hair products and how much they cost, especially the hair toys which I'm newly accumulating. Got stopped on the street by one of the guys at work, who really though my hair looked "sexy". DH got very jealous to say the least and now tells me to"wear your hair up like that" whenever I'm around his guy friends. Apparently he wants to show me off? Ever since no complaining about how much I spend... hehe

That's so weird! Haha. So how were you wearing your hair? :pumpkin:

Freckled.Thing
November 15th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Haha. I've used my SMT aloe gel on a burn too. So convenient!

Delila
November 15th, 2011, 11:09 AM
... Ever since no complaining about how much I spend... hehe

That's hilarious!!

French Braider
November 15th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I recently used a homemade hair fork for a knitting project when I needed something to hold some stitches and nothing else seemed to work as well.