PDA

View Full Version : Just washing bangs

pittsburgpam
November 12th, 2011, 06:09 PM
I finally cut some bangs in my hair!! I felt really dorky at first but I'm getting used to them. One advantage is that I can probably go even longer without washing my hair. I washed it on Thursday but as I was going to go out today I didn't like how the bangs looked stringy. I leaned over the sink, wet them, used a little dab of shampoo, washed and rinsed. Basically just have to lean my forehead on the faucet. :) Then blow dried them in moments.

Looks nice and clean with the rest of my hair back in a braid. I could even stand wearing the rest of my hair oiled more if the front looks decent and not scrapped back.

jojo
November 14th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Firstly I love your hair, is that your natural colour? well I got me some bangs/fringe in April and although mine is now side fringe I did used to daily wash them and it really helped with spacing my washing days out and the advantage is you can blow dry them so its quick and any damage from the heat is soon trimmed out as they get trimmed so often; a win, win situation!

Glad you like them, they make such a difference eh?

Amber_Maiden
November 14th, 2011, 09:23 AM
You're hair is awesome! Just beautiful! I bet the bangs look amazing! Pics?

BrightEyes
November 14th, 2011, 09:27 AM
I do the same thing with my bangs. I love that it lets me go another day before washing. And I'm using up the shampoo I didn't like for my whole head of hair:).

PorkChop
November 14th, 2011, 09:50 AM
I dont actually wash my fringe when it gets greasy, but I dry shampoo just that part. I also hate the 'stringy' look it gets when its going greasy

Juneii
November 14th, 2011, 09:55 AM
I do that too! I am growing out my bangs but they're still short enough to get greasier faster than the rest of my hair. and the fresh feeling of clean bangs on my face helps me to ignore the rest of my scalp. :D